Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Marcus G
  • 2 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Test and Cutting

bossfearless is offline New Member

Test and Cutting

I've got a 12 week cycle's worth of Testosterone Enanthate , and I'm currently planning my first ever cycle. However, I'm also debating whether to use that 12 week period as a cutting phase to try to shed some of my unwanted bulk. So my question is, does anyone know if a test-only cycle would give you any benefits to cutting? I know it probably sounds like the usual "fatty looking for a shortcut" garbage, but I'm more interested in maximizing my benefit from the work I put in. Anyone have any insight?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bossfearless View Post
    I've got a 12 week cycle's worth of Testosterone Enanthate, and I'm currently planning my first ever cycle. However, I'm also debating whether to use that 12 week period as a cutting phase to try to shed some of my unwanted bulk. So my question is, does anyone know if a test-only cycle would give you any benefits to cutting? I know it probably sounds like the usual "fatty looking for a shortcut" garbage, but I'm more interested in maximizing my benefit from the work I put in. Anyone have any insight?
    Cutting on a first cycle is a waste in my opinion. Your only 33 so you should have no issues in loosing a bit of fat with good diet and training. Then you could look into a cycle, maximising results..

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Cutting on a first cycle is a waste in my opinion. Your only 33 so you should have no issues in loosing a bit of fat with good diet and training. Then you could look into a cycle, maximising results..
    Unfortunately, I've got more than "a bit of fat" to lose. Always had a slow metabolism and I'm carrying around a stupid amount of bodyfat on my gargantuan frame. So I'm wondering if test could amplify the results of a diet/training routine that's aimed at fat burning, or if it wouldn't have any effect.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bossfearless View Post
    Unfortunately, I've got more than "a bit of fat" to lose. Always had a slow metabolism and I'm carrying around a stupid amount of bodyfat on my gargantuan frame. So I'm wondering if test could amplify the results of a diet/training routine that's aimed at fat burning, or if it wouldn't have any effect.
    It would make it harder for you to loose weight because it would Aromatize (convert into estrogen) higher than normal because of your higher amounts of body fat thus causing weight gain and a whole host of other side effects..

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    It would make it harder for you to loose weight because it would Aromatize (convert into estrogen) higher than normal because of your higher amounts of body fat thus causing weight gain and a whole host of other side effects..
    Well that sounds absolutely horrible. Thank you for the input. Yikes, that really sucks. I take it that I'd be looking at nasty side effects regardless of whether I was trying to bulk or cut?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My advice is to get your diet dialed in before you ever touch any gear..you can lose the bodyfat, anyone can ,slow metabolism or no..it's all about limiting the amount of food you put in your face and putting the right food in when you do..it might sound hard but it all comes down to discipline and hard work..get your bodyfat to a decent level run a clean bulk and watch yourself explode..look into pre cycle primes and read everything you can about diet..if you need help we are here.
    PT1982 and songdog like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you've got "more than a little fat to lose", you are at a higher risk of estrogen related side effects. Yes aromatase enzyme is stored in fat, so adding high doses of test will likely activate this enzyme and lead to several of the more dangerous suppose effects, including gyno and water retention. If you would like to play around with some things, you could safely run a mild thermogenics like t3. Before that, I would get bloodwork done to check your thyroid function, but get a full blood panel done. A lot of times simple bloodwork will tell you what you need to know. Before running a thermogenic of any kind, make sure to keep tabs on blood pressure.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Diet and caloric expenditure are the answer. For a little help, you might consider B-12 shots (self-admin) and a GHRP/GHRH combination (Ipamorelin+Sermorelin, the best GHRH/-RP for fat loss). Other people take clen and stuff but that kind of thing is to activating for me, I can only handle 1/3 (daily) of a B12 shot. If your in the states you should be able to acquire these from a TRT, Weight Loss, Longevity or Wellness doc.
    OhGeez likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One bonus about GHRH/GHRP. Dosage administration requires specific timing coordinated around blood sugar. Hence, it forces you to have nutrient discipline.

I know it's tough to hear "get fit before you cycle". Wait, isn't steroids supposed to make me fit? There really isn't any short cuts. Steroids can give your crazy side effects. You got heavy over time and it will take time for you lose the bulk. Be patient with yourself. Slow and easy is the best way to go. Good luck
    Quester likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hit our diet section they can help you out.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Definitely do a cut before the test cycle. The more fat you carry the more estrogen it will convert to

Thread Information