Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Low libido on 250mg of Test E(Cruise) Help!

Goodmix is offline New Member

Low libido on 250mg of Test E(Cruise) Help!

Hey guys, im 23 years old, 5'9, 190lbs 12% body fat and I just finished a test and tren cycle. I stayed at 250mg/wk of test E and 50mg EOD of Tren A. I had great results and great libido for the first 8 weeks, however the last two weeks my libido dropped lower and lower I stayed on test thinking if i dropped the tren my libido would come back but it hasnt yet, unfortunately. I've played with my arimidex dose from .5 eod to .5ed to 1.0 eod to 1ed and had blood work too
    When I noticed the issue i did blood work and it came out to 56.8pg/Ml and it went up after taking .5 ed to 76.9pg/Ml
    After taking 1mg every day for a week it dropped to 9.8pg/ML and a week after not taking any arimidex it went up to 29.8pg/ML(Which I thought was in the 20-30 "sweet spot" range) but felt nothing. Im going to do blood work tomorrow to see where I am, but what are your thoughts? Im thinking maybe Estriadol rises very fast and thats why Imissed my sweet spot from 9.8-29.9? Or maybe my sweet spot is a litle higher.
    Feed back would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Goodmix View Post
    Hey guys, im 23 years old, 5'9, 190lbs 12% body fat and I just finished a test and tren cycle. I stayed at 250mg/wk of test E and 50mg EOD of Tren A. I had great results and great libido for the first 8 weeks, however the last two weeks my libido dropped lower and lower I stayed on test thinking if i dropped the tren my libido would come back but it hasnt yet, unfortunately. I've played with my arimidex dose from .5 eod to .5ed to 1.0 eod to 1ed and had blood work too
    When I noticed the issue i did blood work and it came out to 56.8pg/Ml and it went up after taking .5 ed to 76.9pg/Ml
    After taking 1mg every day for a week it dropped to 9.8pg/ML and a week after not taking any arimidex it went up to 29.8pg/ML(Which I thought was in the 20-30 "sweet spot" range) but felt nothing. Im going to do blood work tomorrow to see where I am, but what are your thoughts? Im thinking maybe Estriadol rises very fast and thats why Imissed my sweet spot from 9.8-29.9? Or maybe my sweet spot is a litle higher.
    Feed back would be great
    I'd also like to add before when I was taking .5 of armidiex for several weeks I stopped for about a week and a half and had one day where i was crazy horny. But then the next day it was gone.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodmix View Post
    Feed back would be great
    What AI dose was you taking on cycle? Why are you taking tren at 23. Do you want this issue to get worst and end up with erectile disfunction?
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    What AI dose was you taking on cycle? Why are you taking tren at 23. Do you want this issue to get worst and end up with erectile disfunction?
    Arimidex the entire cycle .5 Monday and Thursday(Test Injection days). Thank you for the response.
    Last edited by Goodmix; 06-12-2017 at 06:26 AM.

Libido isn't just about Test in the system. Tren is a really hardcore steroid . A LOT of young guys have sexual dysfunction problems from using Tren. You need to run a strong PCT and then give your body time to recover. Sometimes, you just can't self medicate yourself back to "normal". You need to stop experimenting with yourself and just give your body some time to recover. It may take 6 months or it may take a year, it depends on your body. If you've really pissed your body off, it may take longer.
    songdog and BG like this.

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    maybe your adex is bunk?

So just an update. I received a different arimidex brand and took one whole mg after my test shot on thursday. I then did blood work the same day. I had dropped my E from 42 to 7.8 I felt like shit for about three days until my next shot I took .25mg of arimidex on the same day and recieved the blood results(7.8) which felt sooooooo bad. I do NOT RECOMMEND anyone to drop their E lol it sucks. So I waited till Thursday to take my next shot of test and I felt immediately better but not 100%. Needless to say I didnt take arimidex so I gave it another day and noticed a bit of a libido change. Today is saturday and I was woken up twice last night because of wood! One big thing that I did was not only realize that my first arimidex was underdosed it was that I stopped reading forums. It gets in your head. I just told myself that this is a process and it will take time and i have to be patient. Thats all. I had sex with my girlfriend just fine today. No problems. I'm taking .25mg of arimidex today to see if I can keep my levels steady until monday to see what they are and know my "sweet spot".

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good to hear things are almost back to normal.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information