Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: Extra skin

gym_fit is offline New Member

Extra skin

Not sure if this is the proper area to post, or if it should be in training or nutrition.. but I'm at 193lbs at 8% body fat, however around my belly area and aided just below my lats it's too loose for my liking . It definitely doesn't show 8% there . I'm a Physique guy and need more of a V taper . Ideas on how to get rid of extra skin, loose skin there ? I'm diet is spot on, with the only carbs being eaten are sweet potatoes and red potatoes. It's a high protein, mid carb low fat diet. Thanks

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_fit View Post
    Not sure if this is the proper area to post, or if it should be in training or nutrition.. but I'm at 193lbs at 8% body fat, however around my belly area and aided just below my lats it's too loose for my liking . It definitely doesn't show 8% there . I'm a Physique guy and need more of a V taper . Ideas on how to get rid of extra skin, loose skin there ? I'm diet is spot on, with the only carbs being eaten are sweet potatoes and red potatoes. It's a high protein, mid carb low fat diet. Thanks
    "It puts the lotion in the bucket"

You can fill the loose skin out with increased muscle size or you can have it removed ala bright lights and cold steel.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's a difficult area to deal with. Increase cardio or do as said above and have a treatment. I would prefer to put in the extra work. It will eventually get better.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Care to post a pic?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Stop tanning
    Colder showers and baths
    Skin lotion with collagen
    Avocados coconut tree nuts in diet and oils on skin

Uvb and uva destroy the snap back elasticity of skin

Hot chlorine/chloromine used to treat municipal water destroy the elasticity as well. Also heat does

The avocados, hemp seed oils and seed huls ingested and applied topically restore collegen
    Last edited by Couchlock; 06-13-2017 at 03:14 PM.
    Obs likes this.

I'm curious to know if any of the suggestions above works. There are a LOT of people I know, personally, that would be interested in a solution that works, surgery excluded.

Scotch, it works.

I was 255 at 5'4"
    I dropped to 125-130. I'm now sit at 145-150 not much loose as you can see from avatar
    Obs likes this.

That's awesome. There are a number of ladies with flag pole flap that wants to tighten up their arms. Cool, I'll tell them. Thanks

Mainly its the cooler showers or baths and nobtanning and limiting sun exposure

Thread Information