Thread: Tren question

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Tren question

Hey guys is it possible to do only tren alone with no test, and take clomid or hcg or both to get ur dick working properly again. I heard with tren and deca u get tren/deca dick if nothing else is added. Well I know two folks at the gym that does tren alone and they said they have no problem with their package after a cycle and they use only hcg. Any feedback would help thanks bros.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Use test. Always.

Its possible, but sholdnt be recommended. I actually did it once like 3 years ago...terrible

kk Kool, well supposely his hcg will be enough to get it working again. Again what are the differences in clomid and Hcg, clomid stimulates the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin to get your natural test up again. Now HCG is it for getting ur balls back to regular size and test but really what are the main differences. Why does he think hcg will get his thing working again aka. I know hcg will increase lost libido but if u can't get it up u cant use, kinda lost hehe care to clear this up big billy bathgate thx bro.

demetri is offline Member
    I did 1/2 cc of 75 mg/cc EOD of UG tren last year with 50 mg win EOD. Didn't get the fina cough or fina dick. I suspect the stuff was really 40 ish mg/cc. I still had good gains. I packed on 5 lbs the first week after cutting out 400 cals a day out of my diet. Got nice and shreaded too.

Did another cycle of Tren this year, again no test, went up to 75 mg EOD of tren and 25 mg of Win EOD. It took two days to get the fina cough, I was congested as hell but I wasn't shut down until mid week 5.

.... Deca has never shut me down when doing Deca and Win only.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Pump,

Both bring your natural test levels up. HCG , however, can prevent testy atrophy. That's if you're using gear for extended periods of time. That's the best I can give you, I'm just a newbie.

Doc

Well what bout this, I don't know anyone that sells prop. What if I do this what If I just do test entha. at 125 mg twice a week and 75mg/tren eod. that way blood levels will still be constant with enthante at same time it will still be enough test to keep u working while on the tren. I want to end up cutting up after my bulking cycle and will drop my diet considerable. So to cut up and get more vascular will total of 250mg test and 225mg-300mg tren. a week. Will this be ok for getting more vascular/cutting but still maintaining lean mass. Thanks

GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member
    I ran Tren only (homemade) for about 8 weeks. I was doing 100mg eod. I put on a few SOLID pounds and felt unreal at the gym(never felt so hard). This was the first time I ever used Tren. Never had a prob down below either. I was actually quite happy with it. Ran clomid after.

Not sure if i'd do fina only again. Not that I wasn't happy with it by itself. But I suffered from REALLY BAD (painful) acne on my back. I have NEVER had an acne prob before with any other gear so I know for sure it was the Tren.

Again, as with everything else it's different for everyone.

CYA

so what does anyone think of my last post?

Thread Information