Sil the Real is offline Banned

Heavy breathing, simple solution!

Hello guys. Was up?
    As u all know im quit a big dude and lgd/rad has brougth my weigth up to 124 kg as we speak. Nice.
    Not so nice was the heavy breathing when i ly down.
    Googling heavy breathing when lying down was not fun. Heart failure main cause.
    Logical. Running peds for 25 years, always low hdl. This is it. And the words rather 30 years as a tiger than 70 as a sheep were not so fun anymore.
    So i went to the pharmacy and bougth myself some nose...what call it...like the stuff your mom pushed into your nose when u was a child.
    And voila. Everything cleared up and the sleep was good without any discomfort.
    Heavy breathing when lying is danm serious but sometimes it has a simple solution.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sil the Real View Post
    Hello guys. Was up?
    As u all know im quit a big dude and lgd/rad has brougth my weigth up to 124 kg as we speak. Nice.
    Not so nice was the heavy breathing when i ly down.
    Googling heavy breathing when lying down was not fun. Heart failure main cause.
    Logical. Running peds for 25 years, always low hdl. This is it. And the words rather 30 years as a tiger than 70 as a sheep were not so fun anymore.
    So i went to the pharmacy and bougth myself some nose...what call it...like the stuff your mom pushed into your nose when u was a child.
    And voila. Everything cleared up and the sleep was good without any discomfort.
    Heavy breathing when lying is danm serious but sometimes it has a simple solution.
    It's a decongestant Sil. You can also spray it on your pillow,for a wheeze free good nights sleep aaaaaaaaaaah.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~

Heavy breathing, simple solution!

----
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 06-16-2017 at 09:05 PM.

Sil the Real is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    ----
    Finally a girl who knows was up. If only they could be like this. Show up, with their pink lovely taste and colour, dont say anything, just be there......

Calm and classy honey......snap?

Have you had your sinus checked for a deviated septum or infection?

Thread Information