Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Lab Testing Gear

gmikes is offline New Member

Lab Testing Gear

I recently did my first cycle of tren and acquired the gear from a friend who has been using the source for many years. Apparently that source has now disappeared. I know there are test kits that will tell you whether a hormone is present in a solution. But I have also read that you can get your gear lab tested to confirm that the dosage is correct. I assume that these are commercial labs that serve the general public and not UGLs. I'm a math and data guy, and the idea of putting gear into my body and hoping everything works isn't my preferred route. I would be happy to pay extra to get my gear properly tested in a lab to confirm dosage. Has anyone done this before and do you have any lab referrals? Thanks.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gmikes View Post
    I recently did my first cycle of tren and acquired the gear from a friend who has been using the source for many years. Apparently that source has now disappeared. I know there are test kits that will tell you whether a hormone is present in a solution. But I have also read that you can get your gear lab tested to confirm that the dosage is correct. I assume that these are commercial labs that serve the general public and not UGLs. I'm a math and data guy, and the idea of putting gear into my body and hoping everything works isn't my preferred route. I would be happy to pay extra to get my gear properly tested in a lab to confirm dosage. Has anyone done this before and do you have any lab referrals? Thanks.
    It's not a common practice but it's one you can pay for. The home test kits are somewhat useless as they don't tell you the purity where as the lab testing would but I've heard it's expensive. That's all I have on this subject but I'm sure someone on here will be able to chime in with some useful information. lol

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its about 150 dollars per sample for oils. If your testing a blend like sustanon , you have to test it for 4 compounds which would make it like 600 for one sample. If you need to test a powder, cap or tab it can be done much cheaper through a source in the US. I know of roughly 4 places that can do this, but dont beleive there names shoukd be posted in the open anymore than they already have been. With a little research you will find them.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information