• 2 Post By Marcus G
  • 2 Post By *Admin*
  • 2 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By ironbeck
  • 3 Post By Obs

Thread: My girl wants to start testosterone. Will it turn her into a man? Is it safe?

ahopkins123 is offline New Member

My girl wants to start testosterone. Will it turn her into a man? Is it safe?

Hi guys,

Newbie to this forum but experienced gear user (750mg/wk sustanon , 350/wk tren ace, 175/wk, winny).

Anyway, my girl wants to start testosterone . She's been on HGH for a few months (1iu/day, about to increase it to 2iu/day) but she wants to start test.

I'm inclined to allow her to but I don't want her getting a deeper voice, growing an adam's apple, body hair etc. I'm thinking 50mg/wk of test c or test e but I'm not sure.

Recommendations? PCT? AI inhibitors? Thanks in advance fellas.

Billegitimate is offline Junior Member
    20mg per week.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Nope
    Just like us
    400+ per week or its pointless
    Obs and geezuschrist like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    OP, why not have your girlfriend sign up and get access to the women's forum? She could talk with the female members, bounce ideas off of them, and take advantage of their experience.
    I'm seeing what I consider to be a ridiculously high dosage for a female being suggested.
    Mooseman33 and PT1982 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Also, there are much better options for her than testosterone .
    Bodacious and CADD like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

ahopkins123 is offline New Member
    That seems high but it makes sense. Wouldn't she get a lower voice, body hair, and other masculine traits?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Nope
    Just like us

^^^^^ Yes, dont fiddle fart around.

Those are ridiculously high test doses for a female. There are MUCH better options for females than testosterone , OP.

I really wish we had a dislike button for posts.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Girl has an Adam's apple. Not what I'd want to say.
    Jphunter and almostgone like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Nope
    Just like us
    Please post research findings on this. I disagree completely

Obs
    I would search up and pm a member on here named Grappler13.
    He is fairly schooled on the subject.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Nope
    Just like us
    Not true brother . Doses for women on particular injectables very low doses from 10 to 75 mg a week depending on the ester is a huge amount . Once you get over the 100 mg mark is when a female ( inexperienced user especially ) should really way there risk to reward . Var for instance , were a male would take upwards to 100mg a day a female can have amazing results between 5 to 10 mg a day . This goes the same for test .
    Red Bastard and almostgone like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Nope
    Just like us
    Negative. Why would you suggest this?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ahopkins123 View Post
    Hi guys,

Newbie to this forum but experienced gear user (750mg/wk sustanon , 350/wk tren ace, 175/wk, winny).

Anyway, my girl wants to start testosterone . She's been on HGH for a few months (1iu/day, about to increase it to 2iu/day) but she wants to start test.

I'm inclined to allow her to but I don't want her getting a deeper voice, growing an adam's apple, body hair etc. I'm thinking 50mg/wk of test c or test e but I'm not sure.

What's her goals? Why she thinking test? This isn't a typical first, second or third cycle choice. Is she self medicating to feel better?
    *Admin*, Mooseman33 and almostgone like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Please post research findings on this. I disagree completely
    Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    Not true brother . Doses for women on particular injectables very low doses from 10 to 75 mg a week depending on the ester is a huge amount . Once you get over the 100 mg mark is when a female ( inexperienced user especially ) should really way there risk to reward . Var for instance , were a male would take upwards to 100mg a day a female can have amazing results between 5 to 10 mg a day . This goes the same for test .
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Negative. Why would you suggest this?
    He was joking. I would think it would be obvious.
    geezuschrist likes this.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Dude, anavar . Testosterone is for men. Would u take estrogen? No
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Lol at u believing the 400mg a week thing

Nope
    Just like us
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    ^^^^^ Yes, dont fiddle fart around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    He was joking. I would think it would be obvious.

If it was a joke, which I tend to doubt, it was a very poor one.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-25-2017 at 03:32 AM.
    Jphunter likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As mentioned above testosterone isn't recommended in females and there are safer options. If she wants to be a bodybuilder at a high level than I could understand why she might consider it, other than that test has no place for females (unless she has low T)
    CADD and *Admin* like this.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Billegitimate View Post
    20mg per week.

This isn't a bad answer persay... however...

Is she planning to compete or does she even work out for that matter... how is her diet and what are her goals... has she exhausted her options?

If she decides on test she would want test prop once a week 12.5mg to start and up to 25mg it is in the system and out fast..so if you notice unwanted sides you can stop immediately and hope you have not screwed yourself up that way...

Test Prop is the best choice only because it is in and out of your system fast. So if any unwanted sides appeared, all that you need to do is stop using, and it will be cleared from your system fast… generally using 12.5mg to 50mg per injection, every 4 to 7 days. This cycle should not exceed 8 weeks. Sides to look for include clitoral enlargement; excess facial/body hair; deepening of voice; oily skin; acne; and increase sexual libido (not a bad side, really ) It is very important to monitor your self closely while using test.

Prop has a short half life, if sides start to develop it's out of your system rather fast. While sust can remain active for nearly a month after your last inject. Sust is considered better by some and less frequent injections is always a plus. 75 to 125mg every 10-14 days with little discernable sides to some... (most common is thickening of leg hair deepening of voice and clitoral enlargement and/or sensitivity)…

Obs and almostgone like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My wife ran 30 mgs of cyp, about 6 weeks in she started have acne issues so she stopped but the acne didn't. Turned out her levels remained high and now she has to take spirolactone (sp) to stay in normal range. There's less harsh things she can take. As admin asked, what level of fitness is she at right now?
    almostgone and ryobi1 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ahopkins123 View Post
    Hi guys,

I would rec anavar 5-10mg ed over test for a women IMO
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    My wife ran 30 mgs of cyp, about 6 weeks in she started have acne issues so she stopped but the acne didn't. Turned out her levels remained high and now she has to take spirolactone (sp) to stay in normal range. There's less harsh things she can take. As admin asked, what level of fitness is she at right now?
    Was Mrs. BG's med called spironolactone? I ran across it one of the times I was sick and reading up on meds. It is kindly of funky med to me because it is both a potassium sparing diuretic and a type of steroid .
    BG likes this.

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    put her on var.

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    Im completely uneducated on the science behind women paling AAS. but would they need an Ai? also would they need a PCT? last question, (this is going to sound ridiculous, I know) If the test aromatized and gives them gyno, would that just make their tits bigger?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    Im completely uneducated on the science behind women paling AAS. but would they need an Ai? also would they need a PCT? last question, (this is going to sound ridiculous, I know) If the test aromatized and gives them gyno, would that just make their tits bigger?
    Damn sure make their stache bigger at high doses

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It will cause a irreversible increase in clit size.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Ayrton.Senna is offline New Member
    My better half is a powerlifter and her daily/nightly job is as a paramedic with long hour shifts. She has tryied every steroid under the sun to gain more strength. She has used all the no no`s for women, like tren , test, drol, etc. I believe most of the time steroid effects for women are terribly exagerated. I have seen it first hand with her. She looks as hot as ever.

Her last cycle was test cipionate 100mg/week. Her sides were manageable, her gains and strength not

She did not grow a dick, and her clit has not been affected. She also didn`t get acne.
    What she got was small facial hair that she removed with wax every two weeks. Now it doesnt grow anymore.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know a female that over did it, and she literally sounds like a man when she talks. Not sure what all she took, but I'll try to find out

Obs
    Not trying to be grotesque but...
    Is a big clitoris a bad thing??? As long as it doesnt become inches long I really wouldn't care much. Makes my life easier.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I know a female that over did it, and she literally sounds like a man when she talks. Not sure what all she took, but I'll try to find out
    From what I have seen, moderate and high doses of winstrol change women`s voices. Neither test or tren can compete with winstrol about this on females, despite being both much more potent.

And I agree with Obspowerstroke, big clits make life much easier. Unless a woman does grams of gear and/or stays on for a prolonged period of time, you will never see inches long clits.
    Last edited by Ayrton.Senna; 06-29-2017 at 06:02 PM.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayrton.Senna View Post
    From what I have seen, moderate and high doses of winstrol change women`s voices. Neither test or tren can compete with winstrol about this on females, despite being both much more potent.

And I agree with Obspowerstroke, big clits make life much easier. Unless a woman does grams of gear and/or stays on for a prolonged period of time, you will never see inches long clits.
    I would have thought test to be the worst offender. It would be the easiest substance for tge body to recognise and create physiological changes. I would think of it as a female trying to become a man. What would do the job better, test tren or win.

My guess woulf be test. Could be wrong tho. Bit late for me the now

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Y'all know I have to give my .02 cents on this subject. What type of goals does your girlfriend have? That would be my first question. If she's just a typical female gym rat, I would advise against running it. If she were going to compete, then there is reason. People tend to steer women away from test and think that it's a foreign hormone to women, but it's as natural for a woman as it is for a man. Not nearly at the production as in men, as they produce it from the adrenal glands, which means they produce fractions of that of a man. If she were to run it, I would use TNE over any other test form. Even the topical gels, sprays, etc would be good. But I would not go more than 15-25mgs weekly for about 4 weeks to begin with if she cares about remaining feminine. If she wants to compete with the mass monsters that many find"grossly man-ish" then she'll eventually have to use the more androgenic steroids . But in my opinion, it is very unhealthy and I'm always one to advise health over looks.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    I would have thought test to be the worst offender. It would be the easiest substance for tge body to recognise and create physiological changes. I would think of it as a female trying to become a man. What would do the job better, test tren or win.

My guess woulf be test. Could be wrong tho. Bit late for me the now
    I was only speaking about voice change.
    Overall masculinization is more noticeable with tren and then test in that order.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wonder if large amounts of winstrol would deepen my voice? Might make me a good singer...lol

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    women can suffer from low T as well,
    why not get her tested before you jump into it,
    it will mess with her natural production, so I would want
    to know the precautions when coming off Test.
    I agree with the majority, talk her into something more suitable

CADD is offline Female Member
    Has she done anything besides hgh?

deadliftkarma is offline New Member
    Nope
    Just like us
    Strange suggestion

Thread Information