Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By hardroad
  • 1 Post By eslim
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Thoughts on TBol along side Test E

hardroad is offline Junior Member

Thoughts on TBol along side Test E

What's others experience with TBol. It doesn't seem to be very utilised like DBol though from what I understand it can exhibit the same strength gains without the added water weight or bloating?

I'd be looking to add it to a Test E cycle for 6 weeks at the beginning.

Honest advice from lads who've ran it would be great!

Cheers,
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I've heard the same

I have some tbol I haven't ran yet because I was looking for more feedback

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Tbol and test is a great combo I have seen many guys use it but it costs more.

4 weeks of Tbol with Test E is a good combo. Personally, I don't like to bloat so I don't front load with Tbol or Dbol anymore. I gain 25lbs in 4 weeks and my muscular integrity is destroyed. Then I spend the rest of the cycle cutting water to get my striations back. Tbol does make me freaking strong though, I do like that.

eslim is offline New Member
    I thought that was the point of Tbol, not to bloat or hold water?
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

hardroad is offline Junior Member
    So you still have bloating with Tbol? More than DBol or around the same?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    4 weeks of Tbol with Test E is a good combo. Personally, I don't like to bloat so I don't front load with Tbol or Dbol anymore. I gain 25lbs in 4 weeks and my muscular integrity is destroyed. Then I spend the rest of the cycle cutting water to get my striations back. Tbol does make me freaking strong though, I do like that.
    Could you educate me more on what u mean by muscle integrity and striations? Is there a drawback to water weight that can hurt the muscle?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im gonna assume this is one of this person to person things. My coach had me run tbol 8 weeks out and I didn't put any water weight on. If anything I looked tighter probably because of the pumps. I would assume my carbs being at 200g (low for me) played a part on the minimal water gain.

Tbol is the only "bulking" oral which doesn't upset my stomach.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Scotch, 4 weeks is on the low side for a tbol cycle, no? What do you like to dose it at during that time?

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Could you educate me more on what u mean by muscle integrity and striations? Is there a drawback to water weight that can hurt the muscle?
    The goal of bodybuilding is to get water INTO the muscle. This is hypertrophy, where your muscles are pumped with blood and you look like a Greek God. Water outside of the muscle, is water retention. This is when you look puffy and flat. When you gain too much weight too fast, a lot of it is water retention. The water outside of the muscle makes your muscles look smooth and lack the visual integrity of the striations. You have to be more careful with your diet, especially sodium, to shed that retained water. No, water retention doesn't hurt the muscle. It just makes it look smooth and round. The whole reason I cycle AAS is to look like a Greek statue not like the Pillsbury Dough boy.
    Kyle1337 and Octaneforce like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Scotch, 4 weeks is on the low side for a tbol cycle, no? What do you like to dose it at during that time?
    The 4 weeks front load, I was referring to Dbol . My bad, should have made that more clear.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Thread Information