Gynosis is offline Junior Member

1 1/2 inch needle vs 1 inch

my buddy messed up and bought a shit load of 1 inch needle. I have always used 1 1/2 inch needles in the past, but left about 1/2 inch showing when i injected...anyone have any problems using 1 inch needles in the gluts?

420juice is offline New Member
    my friend did the same but hes using them in the buttocks......Will the 1 inch go through or should he buy 1 1/2 inch?????

slapnut is offline New Member
    Well genius, i'm no mathmatician, but let's see here you said you use 1 1/2" needle and left out a half inch while injecting. It seems to me the error you made was not in the lack of needle size, but that pin dick you've got from shoving all that juice in your fuckin "buttocks". But that's just me.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If your going to inject in the glutes only then get 1.5" pins. You can use the 1" for all other sites to hit.

BIGBOI is offline New Member
    Yes, u need the 11/2 in your glutes to get the right depth for intermuscular injections.

A Future Freak is offline New Member
    Just start using the 1 inch needles in your shoulders, quads. just get a rotaion going, and only hit the same spot every 4 days you inject. I'd recommed in the quads first becaause shoulders are kinda hard to asperate. And put the needle in all the way your not gonna hit a bone or anything.

Just got 22 gauge 1 1/2...thx for the replies.

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slapnut
    Well genius, i'm no mathmatician, but let's see here you said you use 1 1/2" needle and left out a half inch while injecting. It seems to me the error you made was not in the lack of needle size, but that pin dick you've got from shoving all that juice in your fuckin "buttocks". But that's just me.
    so what the hell is this all about?? I have no idea how i'm suppose to take this statement. Good.. bad, or just plain stupid?

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    This guy is an idiot. Check out all of his post, they are all retarded. He has not said one helpful thing yet. Somebody should ban this guy.

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member

My vote: ban stumpy

Thread Information