bmw320cd is offline New Member

Cycle only hgh 23 years ex fat guy

Hello to all
    In about 3 years I lost 34kg (dress in italy, so apologize for the language and for metric units)
    I was 117kg and now I'm about 83-84kg, I go to university and I find it difficult to reconcile and follow everything to perfection
    I wanted a little boost to finally break down the visceral fat mass from ex-obese, most of it was concentrated in my abdomen ...
    Now I do not want to put AAS, PCT etc. into account, I do not / I do not have time, to do blood tests for hormone levels etc.
    Instead, I wanted to do a HGH cycle just to burn fats faster with all the benefits that the HGH brings to everyday life
    How many ui at day? How many weeks?
    Thanks regard

any advice?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would runs 2 in morning and 2 in the evening, as long as you can afford it. Make sure you are in a fasted state. This is just my opinion, I am by no means a expert on hgh.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw320cd View Post
    Hello to all
    In about 3 years I lost 34kg (dress in italy, so apologize for the language and for metric units)
    I was 117kg and now I'm about 83-84kg, I go to university and I find it difficult to reconcile and follow everything to perfection
    I wanted a little boost to finally break down the visceral fat mass from ex-obese, most of it was concentrated in my abdomen ...
    Now I do not want to put AAS, PCT etc. into account, I do not / I do not have time, to do blood tests for hormone levels etc.
    Instead, I wanted to do a HGH cycle just to burn fats faster with all the benefits that the HGH brings to everyday life
    Thanks regard
    You don't figure hgh in weeks. You also don't figure to cycle it. GH, if used as it should be, should be planned at 6 months to start, then have enough money saved up to purchase more before the first 6 months is over. I like to tell people to plan on running it indefinitely. No less than 6 months. That's my take on it. That is, if you want to get the physical benefits from it.

Hello to all
    Thanks regard
    You are 22 years old. You are too young to run HGH at this point. The exogenous HGH will disrupt your natural production of HGH. I wouldn't take the chance. You might want to run a low dose Test cycle, 300mg/wk, and add weight lifting and cardio. HGH is wonderful stuff but it isn't magic. You still need the basics like a good diet and exercise. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You are 22 years old. You are too young to run HGH at this point. The exogenous HGH will disrupt your natural production of HGH. I wouldn't take the chance. You might want to run a low dose Test cycle, 300mg/wk, and add weight lifting and cardio. HGH is wonderful stuff but it isn't magic. You still need the basics like a good diet and exercise. Good luck.
    With 300mg test per week, should I use pct just to finish?
    Recovering the normal production of testosterone alone?

RoidRageNL is offline New Member
    With 300mg test per week, should I use pct just to finish?
    Recovering the normal production of testosterone alone?
    100% you MUST run a PCT. The PCT is just as important as the cycle itself.

I just wanted to avoid blocking hormone production
    For this I wanted to use gh, and derivatives such as HGH, CJC-1295 and so on
    Avoiding AAS with all the issues that involve post cycle

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hello to all
    Thanks regard
    You don't need AAS to cut weight down.

Real HGH is only pharma grade, anything else is fake, and cost a lot of money, wild guess you are going to need 3-4IU daily to obtain some benefit as compared to your nattie levels (which should be still great), and that means about 800 eur/month, it takes several months to show benefits, not weeks, take this into account.

To accelerate fat loss especially locally it is useful to use aas according to me ...
    I have seen many people use it, and lose weight very quickly without losing too much muscle mass
    Obviously all matched to a diet and workout
    Gh? CJC? Hgh fragment?

Thread Information