Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By DrSauce99

Thread: Think I knicked a vein or vessel... feeling crummy....and more

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member

Think I knicked a vein or vessel... feeling crummy....and more

Hey guys... been cycling for 10 years. 36yr old. I've done hundreds of injections always aspirate . Never had an issue. I think I hit something yesterday. I was injecting 400mg test-c and 300mg deca and right after the shot rubbing the area I got light headed, short of breath and a racing pulse. I got dizzy and had to lay down for about 30-40min until the worst of it subsided. I went about my day but felt just crummy over all. I still had a shortness of breath especially when taking deep breaths I have that tightness and shortness in my lungs like when you're getting over bronchitis.

I am on day 2 right now and still have that tightness feeling like bronchitis and like I can't get a full amount of air. It's not terrible but messing with my head and still very bothersome.

From my reading this seems to be what it was and that it should just take a week or two to fully resolve...

Still looking for more feedback.

Thank you.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Its ok, I do it from time to time. Usually start feeling like piss after about 5-15 min afterward. Always ger a pure metal taste in my mouth and have a steange feeling throat.
    It passes.
    Even asperating you can pass through a vein a when you pull out the pin the pocket of compound can seep into the vein puncture.
    I have no documentation of this but I know it happens.
    Quester likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Yea. Sounds like you knicked a vein. The anxiety of it all increased the severity of it, to, I'm sure. Hope you get to feeling better soon bro!
    Obs, OdinsOtherSon and PT1982 like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You actually could have done more than knicked a vein. Out sounds like you might have gotten a bit of the oil in the blood. Being as you're still here with us, you're going to be ok, lol. I've had it happen too. I must have gotten a lot of tren in me one specific time because the cough lasted offer an hour. I threw up countless times during that spell. I had a major migraine for 2 days after.

I had a headache all day yesterday and mild today. I also still have that bronchitus feeling in my lungs which is no fun at all and generally feel a bit crummy and run down. How long does this last?

thanks guys

Most people I read have the issue for 30-60min then seem to get through it. I have this lingering remains. The racing pulse and dizzyness went away in that time frame but the general sense of not feeling well and deep breathes and feel tight and where I want to stop inhaling and let it out like when you have bronchitus

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get a Vicks inhaler or flonase if you just want something to help open you up. You're fine and it'll go away.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Get a Vicks inhaler or flonase if you just want something to help open you up. You're fine and it'll go away.

I can handle it just isnt any fun. I tried a little exercise last night and I was so winded with my pulse racing fast it was insane. Anyone have similar symptoms?

Best,

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    I can handle it just isnt any fun. I tried a little exercise last night and I was so winded with my pulse racing fast it was insane. Anyone have similar symptoms?

Best,
    I have had a racing heart from it but never for long. Check your bp and react accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I have had a racing heart from it but never for long. Check your bp and react accordingly.

I finally feel good today and normal.

Best,
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information