Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Richard Cabeza

Thread: Scary explosive results on 1st cycle

Heel94 is offline Junior Member

Scary explosive results on 1st cycle

So I'm only 4 weeks into my very first cycle (500mg/week Test E) and the results far exceeded what I had come to expect from my research on a simple cycle like that. Coming into the cycle I was weighing 310 (at 6'7 height, former football player) and an advanced powerlifter. 4 weeks into the cycle I am now over 340lbs and hitting my squat/bench/deadlift maxes from my previous meet only seven weeks ago for sets of 3-5 each. Are these kind of gains typical in this short a period of time or am I responding abnormally well??

ShootingAcez is offline Junior Member
    Test enanthate doesn't kick in till around the 4th week. That's why you'll see lots of people front load the first 4 weeks with dbol . There's no chance that those 30lbs are from the test. Are you taking anything else with the Test?

shsgrizzly is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heel94 View Post
    So I'm only 4 weeks into my very first cycle (500mg/week Test E) and the results far exceeded what I had come to expect from my research on a simple cycle like that. Coming into the cycle I was weighing 310 (at 6'7 height, former football player) and an advanced powerlifter. 4 weeks into the cycle I am now over 340lbs and hitting my squat/bench/deadlift maxes from my previous meet only seven weeks ago for sets of 3-5 each. Are these kind of gains typical in this short a period of time or am I responding abnormally well??
    Age?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heel94 View Post
    To be honest, probably 90% of your gains is water because of high estrogen due to the Test and having a high body fat %. I would be very careful and monitor your blood pressure and get blood work to check your E2 ASAP. What is your AI dose?

The good thing is it does help your strength and at least temporarily increases size but most of it goes away when you come off.

Be careful, cycling at a high body fat is asking for trouble.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingAcez View Post
    Test enanthate doesn't kick in till around the 4th week. That's why you'll see lots of people front load the first 4 weeks with dbol. There's no chance that those 30lbs are from the test. Are you taking anything else with the Test?
    It could very easily be from the test since he is high body fat and high e2 comes into play. Where are you getting your info from? I see you posting stuff like this a lot

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Since he is a power lifter and former football player its more than likely muscle memory and water retention, and yes someone can have these types of gains, is it all muscle? Definitely not, most likely water and a bit of fat and some lean mass but all of those things are great for strength gains, i was killing shit week 3 on test e by week 12 I was pushing 440lbs for reps and sets now off cycle that strength has dropped but not by much and my body weight is the same, test went from 530 to over 3000, its all in how you respond, the quality of shit you have and your experience to begin with, and why are we assuming he has high body fat? Hes 6'7 not 5'7, keep it up bro keep pushing that weight getting that good food in you and killing shit on the lifts, it only gets better lol just wait until about week 5 or 6 hahaha shits gonna get real

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Since he is a power lifter and former football player its more than likely muscle memory and water retention, and yes someone can have these types of gains, is it all muscle? Definitely not, most likely water and a bit of fat and some lean mass but all of those things are great for strength gains, i was killing shit week 3 on test e by week 12 I was pushing 440lbs for reps and sets now off cycle that strength has dropped but not by much and my body weight is the same, test went from 530 to over 3000, its all in how you respond, the quality of shit you have and your experience to begin with, and why are we assuming he has high body fat? Hes 6'7 not 5'7, keep it up bro keep pushing that weight getting that good food in you and killing shit on the lifts, it only gets better lol just wait until about week 5 or 6 hahaha shits gonna get real
    Yeah, you basically echoed what I said. but a couple of things though:

I doubt its muscle memory if he has been power lifting and doing meets recently

sure he added a little muscle, but a LARGE majority of the weight is water without a doubt.

Also I dont see many power lifters that are shredded, 340 lbs sounds like he has high body fat to me even at 6'7.

I am not doubting that he gained over 30 pounds, I dont know where you got that from what I posted. What I am telling him is that it's water and to be careful.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw View Post
    Yeah, you basically echoed what I said. but a couple of things though:

I doubt its muscle memory if he has been power lifting and doing meets recently

sure he added a little muscle, but a LARGE majority of the weight is water without a doubt.

Also I dont see many power lifters that are shredded, 340 lbs sounds like he has high body fat to me even at 6'7.

I am not doubting that he gained over 30 pounds, I dont know where you got that from what I posted. What I am telling him is that it's water and to be careful.
    Sorry man my comment wasnt directed to you, i was agreeing with you for the most part it was directed more towards the other guy with the whole 4 week theory lol
    Dj Screw likes this.

Thread Information