jjsevens is offline Associate Member

Going on vacation just before PCT

Wrapping up my 12 week cycle, 250mg if test twice per week, arimidex eod, hcg twice a week, last pin is tomorrow and leave for vacation Friday and will be gone for 2-1/2 weeks.

I won't have access to the gym and will try and keep my diet as consistent as possible, but am worried I'm going to lose everything from not working out. I start pct while I'm on vacation.

Should I be worried, any suggestions of what I can do seeing as I won't be working out?

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Just enjoy yourself and don't overthink it. Get some ass and eat well. Pick a couple days and do some push ups and pull ups if you need to. Have fun

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Swim lots and just try to get enough protein. I'd tell you to limit booze but that never happens if it's all inclusive. Just avoid too much beer and overly sugary drinks.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Wrapping up my 12 week cycle, 250mg if test twice per week, arimidex eod, hcg twice a week, last pin is tomorrow and leave for vacation Friday and will be gone for 2-1/2 weeks.

I won't have access to the gym and will try and keep my diet as consistent as possible, but am worried I'm going to lose everything from not working out. I start pct while I'm on vacation.

Should I be worried, any suggestions of what I can do seeing as I won't be working out?
    Probably not a bad time for a vacation. I got down both physically and mentally as the test was leaving my system. A vacation will probably make the transition easier. Besides you have probably been pushing it pretty hard anyway while on cycle. Your body could use the break

Watching what you put into your mouth is more important, IMO, than going to the gym before PCT.

Thread Information