Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Cj2000
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By Cj2000
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Bruised bicep vein after delt injection?

Cj2000 is offline New Member

Bruised bicep vein after delt injection?

Hey guys, I started my 2nd injectable cycle on the 2nd of this month and after doing my first delt shot i noticed my bicep vein was sunk in like i was dehydrated and purple the next day. The shot was very poorly done by me, I was shaking like an epileptic. My bicep vein had no pain so i wasn't worried about it. Its been 4 days since my first shot and the area around the bicep vein is now red. Its not super bruised looking but its a bit tender. Other than a sore delt from my terrible injection i have full feeling in my arms, no numbness, no tingling or anything of that sort. Just the weird spot above where my bicep vein is that's a little tender. I'll attach a photo. Also, My second shot which i did in my left delt yesterday was painless, No pip at all. Which makes me feel like i definitely messed something up doing my first shot. My right delt which i did 4 days ago hurts more than the one i did yesterday.

For those interested in my cycle history and stats here is some info. I am 27 years old. I stupidly did a few oral cycles in my early 20's and eventually did my first real cycle at the age of 23. I believe i wen't from 190-220 and hovered around 210 after my pct. My first cycle was Test p, Tren ace and M1T. At the age of 24 i got really sick and lost my ability to eat thus losing my ability to go to the gym and work. It took me 2 years to retrain my self to eat and get my life back together. While i was sick i dropped from 210 to a frail 160 pounds. I've managed to get my weight back up to 190 and i hopped on another cycle to push my self back to where i left off. I had my blood work done as well a few weeks before my cycle and my doctor told me I'm as healthy as a horse. Test levels were good, Liver values were great, Iron was good and everything else that was looked at.

Now about the arm, If anyone can shed some light id love to know. My first 8 week cycle at 23 i didn't run into any issues. After being sick for 2 years straight iv developed anxiety. So naturally I get worried as hell these days over anything to do with my body or health.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170706_164924.jpg 
Views:	1038 
Size:	562.6 KB 
ID:	169845

Here are a few more photos. I know it doesn't look like anything life threatening but I'm curious as to how i managed to do this.

Name:	20170706_173109.jpg 
Views:	650 
Size:	584.9 KB 
ID:	169846

Name:	20170706_173030.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	169847

Also, Am i able to post photos of gear and mention lab names here or no?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj2000 View Post
    Hey guys, I started my 2nd injectable cycle on the 2nd of this month and after doing my first delt shot i noticed my bicep vein was sunk in like i was dehydrated and purple the next day. The shot was very poorly done by me, I was shaking like an epileptic. My bicep vein had no pain so i wasn't worried about it. Its been 4 days since my first shot and the area around the bicep vein is now red. Its not super bruised looking but its a bit tender. Other than a sore delt from my terrible injection i have full feeling in my arms, no numbness, no tingling or anything of that sort. Just the weird spot above where my bicep vein is that's a little tender. I'll attach a photo. Also, My second shot which i did in my left delt yesterday was painless, No pip at all. Which makes me feel like i definitely messed something up doing my first shot. My right delt which i did 4 days ago hurts more than the one i did yesterday.

For those interested in my cycle history and stats here is some info. I am 27 years old. I stupidly did a few oral cycles in my early 20's and eventually did my first real cycle at the age of 23. I believe i wen't from 190-220 and hovered around 210 after my pct. My first cycle was Test p, Tren ace and M1T. At the age of 24 i got really sick and lost my ability to eat thus losing my ability to go to the gym and work. It took me 2 years to retrain my self to eat and get my life back together. While i was sick i dropped from 210 to a frail 160 pounds. I've managed to get my weight back up to 190 and i hopped on another cycle to push my self back to where i left off. I had my blood work done as well a few weeks before my cycle and my doctor told me I'm as healthy as a horse. Test levels were good, Liver values were great, Iron was good and everything else that was looked at.

Now about the arm, If anyone can shed some light id love to know. My first 8 week cycle at 23 i didn't run into any issues. After being sick for 2 years straight iv developed anxiety. So naturally I get worried as hell these days over anything to do with my body or health.

Name:	20170706_164924.jpg 
Views:	1038 
Size:	562.6 KB 
ID:	169845
    Interesting...
    I suspect you damaged tissue and a vein causing swelling/blood to travel downward to your bicep which should get better soon. Swelling runs downhill so Im betting in two days it will be gone or all but. I tried my own blood letting once and had similar results.

Obs
    Here are a few more photos. I know it doesn't look like anything life threatening but I'm curious as to how i managed to do this.

Name:	20170706_173109.jpg 
Views:	650 
Size:	584.9 KB 
ID:	169846

Name:	20170706_173030.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	169847

Also, Am i able to post photos of gear and mention lab names here or no?
    You can mention ugl's but not sources. And you can post pictures of gear. Their is a forum for it on here.

Fair play, That makes sense. I figured i probably hurt something while i was shaking around with the needle in my arm. I wouldn't have the balls to do my own bloodletting, That's crazy lol. Am i able to post pictures of my gear btw? After my first shot i thought some of the pain was caused by the prop. After doing my shot yesterday and being pain free I'm a little concerned on whether or not my stuff is legit. I recall having some pain during my first cycle after pinning.

Alright, I'll look for the forum to post in.

Obs
    Fair play, That makes sense. I figured i probably hurt something while i was shaking around with the needle in my arm. I wouldn't have the balls to do my own bloodletting, That's crazy lol. Am i able to post pictures of my gear btw? After my first shot i thought some of the pain was caused by the prop. After doing my shot yesterday and being pain free I'm a little concerned on whether or not my stuff is legit. I recall having some pain during my first cycle after pinning.
    There is a ugl brands discussion for opinions on what you have. I try to stay away from prop because cypionate loves me and prop hurts me like a sumbitch. I have a big ass but its still not enough to find a new place every day. I have had prop curl my leg up for well over a month when I shot my calves.

I always pin glutes now.

Oh man, I couldn't do calves even if someone held a gun to my head. Cramps in my calves bring me to my knees, lol. Depending on how this cycle goes I'm probably going to give Test E or C a try during winter. I just have a bad feeling about my gear which will hopefully get cleared up when i post in the UGL and Brands forum.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Oh man, I couldn't do calves even if someone held a gun to my head. Cramps in my calves bring me to my knees, lol. Depending on how this cycle goes I'm probably going to give Test E or C a try during winter. I just have a bad feeling about my gear which will hopefully get cleared up when i post in the UGL and Brands forum.
    Funny, I can shoot anywhere but my quads. My quads are just to grainy to stick.

Quads and Delts are what i enjoyed pinning the most during my first cycle. I can't even do butt shots, Their to awkward for me. Have you done quads recently? Hitting mine tomorrow. I remember them being easy in terms of accessibility and visibility. Granted my legs aren't any where near grainy so i feel like I'm just pinning a slab of meat :P

Obs
    Quads and Delts are what i enjoyed pinning the most during my first cycle. I can't even do butt shots, Their to awkward for me. Have you done quads recently? Hitting mine tomorrow. I remember them being easy in terms of accessibility and visibility. Granted my legs aren't any where near grainy so i feel like I'm just pinning a slab of meat :P
    Didn't do quads but once and failed. Bout kicked myself in the forehead so I shot my pecs.

Hahaha, You hit all the crazy spots. Do you pin upper chest with a slin pin? I was considering pinning upper chest but its way to underdeveloped at this point in time. From my understanding the lower chest is more dangerous to do as well. If i tried to pin my chest id probably put a whole through my lung, LOL.

Obs
    Hahaha, You hit all the crazy spots. Do you pin upper chest with a slin pin? I was considering pinning upper chest but its way to underdeveloped at this point in time. From my understanding the lower chest is more dangerous to do as well. If i tried to pin my chest id probably put a whole through my lung, LOL.
    I pinned with cattle needles back then. I was an idiot but I wanted it bad. Now I feel like a puss with my 25ga 1-1/2" needles and slin pins for hcg .
    I dont know how I could even draw with a slin pin.
    I pinned the thickest part of the meat.

My older brother draws his test with a 21 gauge then back loads his slin pins. I think he uses 29 gauge, 1/2'' inch slin pins and swears by them. He also runs the syringe under hot water to make the oil go in smoother but it still takes awhile to get the oil in. I was going to try it my self but the pharmacies didn't carry those pins on them. Ended up with the good old 25 gauge 1-1/2 inch needles. Lmao, Fuckin cattle needle. Anything bigger than a 25 gauge and i feel like I'm taking strings of muscle in the needle.

Obs
    My older brother draws his test with a 21 gauge then back loads his slin pins. I think he uses 29 gauge, 1/2'' inch slin pins and swears by them. He also runs the syringe under hot water to make the oil go in smoother but it still takes awhile to get the oil in. I was going to try it my self but the pharmacies didn't carry those pins on them. Ended up with the good old 25 gauge 1-1/2 inch needles. Lmao, Fuckin cattle needle. Anything bigger than a 25 gauge and i feel like I'm taking strings of muscle in the needle.
    Anything over 18ga and the gear shoots back out unless you hold your finger over the hole and flex the muscle you shot.
    I would grunt real loud and jam it in like a punch. Hooah! I knew nothing back then.
    How have you been a member since 2009 and only have 13 post? I feel priviledged to be speaking with you...

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    "How have you been a member since 2009 and only have 13 post?"

And 8 of them were today, on this thread!
    Cj2000 likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't like to pin (oils) with anything bigger than 23 ga
    Obs likes this.

Jesus christ, lol. That sounds painful. Whatever it takes though, And pleasure is all mine. Since joining I've mostly lurked on and off but never joined in on conversation. Kind of weird now that i think about it. A lot of good people and good info here.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Jesus christ, lol. That sounds painful. Whatever it takes though, And pleasure is all mine. Since joining I've mostly lurked on and off but never joined in on conversation. Kind of weird now that i think about it. A lot of good people and good info here.
    Glad to have you man!
    Cj2000 likes this.

Thread Information