• 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By tbjake34
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 2 Post By Far from massive
  • 1 Post By Far from massive

Thread: Very high test cycle, thoughts.

Justinka is offline New Member

Very high test cycle, thoughts.

This is my first steroid cycle. I'm running 120 mg tren e and 60 mg of test e every day. I realize that this is probably a very high number to start out with, and i've accepted the risk accordingly. My only real question is if this would be an acceptable (non dangerous) amount, for someone who has been taking steroids for an extended period of time.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's a lot of things wrong with your statement. Your injecting enathates every day? Your taking tren on your first cycle? Your taking 840 mg tren a week? Good god man, do you hate yourself or something? Do your body a favor and drop the tren, and add some hcg

I know that sounds like a lot, but i was looking at some calculators and i want to limit the variation in hormone levels to a certain percentage per day. It does sound like a lot tren too, but it is the enanthate , and i am taking a very small amount of other hormones so i figure it will balance out. I have HCG , I am planning on alternating every other week or every three weeks to limit testicular atrophy. I don't want to drop the tren because i like the positive effects of trenbolone , and i don't want to have to take an estrogen inhibitor to avoid getting man boobs.

Thanks for the input.

Just because tren doesn't aromtize, doesn't mean a estrogen inhibitor is not necessary

Why is that? I was under the impression that trenbolone alone can lead to low estrogen levels. That is also why i am running the test e at all.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Troll...
    PT1982 likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is your first cycle?!
    Total overkill man. You'll grow just as much on a test only cycle and if you really want to push it then run something like Winstrol the last 4 weeks.

Keep it simple, and learn to master test.
    Hcgenanthate .

Arimidex will be needed as well.
    So will PCT drugs like Clomid, nolva.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Terrible first cycle and totally unecessary to inject long waters daily.

Why is this overkill? This cycle will give me more results no matter how much muscle i have right? and it's not dangerous. I should note that i'm already 6 days into the cycle so It's likely not feasible for me to just switch chemicals at this point.
    Last edited by Justinka; 07-07-2017 at 06:33 PM. Reason: changes

Cause you can probably get just as good of results with just test, since it's your first cycle. This cycle may or may not give you any results, that you can't get naturally. Yes, it's very dangerous, considering the amounts you're running, not knowing how your body will react to it. It would be very feasible for you to drop the tren

How old are you

I am 23.

You are really not old enough to cycle, but right there at it. You really need to drop the tren and see how you respond to test first. Save the tren for when it will benefit you. I would just pin 250 mg of the test, twice a week, and 250 iu hcg , twice a week. You'll be surprised the gains you will get, if you're close to your natural limits already, for your age

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This guy clearly is on a mission to mess himself up not worth answering or giving any other advice. He's justified it in his head so let him learn the hard way.
    guitarzan and geezuschrist like this.

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    where did you even get your advice as to what compounds and the dosage for your first cycle. sounds like someone gave you advice that wasn't trying to lead you the right way. total overkill and whact. just my 2c

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I can just about guarantee you will obtain some sort of sexual/erectile dysfunction by the end of this cycle. I went balls out coming back after 8 years but nowhere near that balls out.
    You will wind up with some issues you dont want and it is unnecessary. I have cycled many times and I wouldnt dream of that much tren . I have recieved sexual problems from way less. Good luck, heed the warnings, this is nothing we are new to and we are telling you for your own good.
    guitarzan likes this.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Bahahahaahhahs at the calculator part.
    guitarzan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Bahahahaahhahs at the calculator part.
    Yea, I got a good laugh out that one too

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Just because tren doesn't aromtize, doesn't mean a estrogen inhibitor is not necessary
    If you do not understand this then you do not need to own tren . Tren makes Progestins increase. This causes Prolactin to raise. This causes a raise in estrogen. If you want to know the details there is your starter knowledge. Tren does raise estrogen but not via the aromatose enzyme directly.

So no Tren does not cause low estrogen. It causes high estrogen via multiple feedback paths.

Caber will keep the progestins in check and prevent the feedback path from getting too bad while on tren.
    guitarzan likes this.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow, would be bad enough if it was Tren A but doing a first cycle with 800+ of E is really a bad idea.

Just to make sure you do realize that that anything with Enanthate as the ester will take weeks to clear....meaning if you realize you screwed up ( can't sleep, soaked in sweat, blood pressure spiked, severe anxiety and agitation etc. ) you will not have any way to reverse these issues quickly....

Best wishes, you would be very wise to stop the Tren now since just as it takes a long time to clear it takes a long time to build up so you still have a very good chance of dodging a bullet.
    Obs and PT1982 like this.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And yeah if nothing else get some AI's to control any rise in estrogen which is likely to enable the Tren to cause a rise in progestins. And keep some Caber on hand just in case you are one who reacts bad to tren anyway.....unless the idea of leaky nipples is appealing to you :-)
    Obs likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Troll...
    Yup.

Thread Information