Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By guitarzan

Thread: Dianabol only before workouts

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member

Dianabol only before workouts

I started my current cycle 4 weeks ago(test,mast,tren ) with dbol . However, I couldn't eat anything while on it so I stopped the dbol. Ever since I feel dead at the gym. I know the strength gains are gonna steady get better with the tren, but I really miss the dbol. Since it has a 3-5 hour half life, why not just take it before workouts? I know my blood levels are not gonna be steady, but they won't be anyway. I sleep around ten hours, so my blood levels should be zero when I wake up anyway?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I started my current cycle 4 weeks ago(test,mast,tren) with dbol. However, I couldn't eat anything while on it so I stopped the dbol. Ever since I feel dead at the gym. I know the strength gains are gonna steady get better with the tren, but I really miss the dbol. Since it has a 3-5 hour half life, why not just take it before workouts? I know my blood levels are not gonna be steady, but they won't be anyway. I sleep around ten hours, so my blood levels should be zero when I wake up anyway?
    I took it three hours before workout my first cycle back. It felt good and worked great but the last times I used it I didn't get much out of it.
    I started using eca because I got as much or more pump from that. Thinking about trying both now but lately have leaned back toward store bought powder pre workout just because of the creatine and arginine in it, two things I need. Hell maybe I should try all three at once and some redbull.
    guitarzan likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I started my current cycle 4 weeks ago(test,mast,tren) with dbol. However, I couldn't eat anything while on it so I stopped the dbol. Ever since I feel dead at the gym. I know the strength gains are gonna steady get better with the tren, but I really miss the dbol. Since it has a 3-5 hour half life, why not just take it before workouts? I know my blood levels are not gonna be steady, but they won't be anyway. I sleep around ten hours, so my blood levels should be zero when I wake up anyway?
    That's what I do when I run dbol 45 min pre workout I take all my dose make sure your AI is consistent and maybe have some nolva it really throws my estro up and down but gives me great pumps in the gym and good workouts..

Took me 20 mg this morning, had a great workout, and I've felt like super man all day. Before I stopped a few weeks ago, I was taking 20 mg in morning and 20 at night. I'm thinking just the one in morning is gonna do the trick

Took me 20 mg this morning, had a great workout, and I've felt like super man all day. Before I stopped a few weeks ago, I was taking 20 mg in morning and 20 at night. I'm thinking just the one in morning is gonna do the trick
    How's the water retention when you run dbol as a pre-workout?

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Also, a good rule of thumb with and hormone cycle is to try to keep levels as constant and consistant as possible. Major fluctuations lead to side effects.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1 View Post
    Also, a good rule of thumb with and hormone cycle is to try to keep levels as constant and consistant as possible. Major fluctuations lead to side effects.
    I agree, but I love me a pre workout..you'll never be consistent with those running through you in peaks and valleys..workouts to me are the best part of my day and when I got a good base gear and s no ester of this or that or a c-17 of this or that way it makes my workout just so perfect I get a nice high off it mood is better..if I don't get 100 percent I'll know it and I'll be dissapointed and put me in a bad mood..

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Would you be opposed to simply taking dbols on non workout days for the sake of maintaining consistent levels?

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I ran a cycle that stared with some dbol early on, I took it about an hour before my workout and loved it. Blew up pretty quick at first but kept most of it at the end of the cycle.

I grabbed some tbol a while back but haven't ran it. I hear it's like dbol but not as much water retention. Was thinking about kicking off a test/tren cycle with it. Any thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1 View Post
    With dbol having a 3-5 hour half life, you gonna get major fluctuations anyway. Unless you get up in the middle of the night to take one. I don't think it would be a good idea on a test and dbol only cycle, but it seems to work well just supplementing my test/mast/tren cycle. My blood is in no short of hormones...lol
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    How's the water retention when you run dbol as a pre-workout?
    Only 3 days in running it this way, but doesn't seem as bad so far. Of course, I'm only taking half as much
    Obs likes this.

Well crap. After a few days of only taking 20 mg before workout, my stomach issues are back. Bad heartburn and has, and can't hardly eat. Guess dbol ain't for everyone.....

Well crap. After a few days of only taking 20 mg before workout, my stomach issues are back. Bad heartburn and has, and can't hardly eat. Guess dbol ain't for everyone.....
    Have your tried Omaprizole? I take 'em all the time for heart burns.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Have your tried Omaprizole? I take 'em all the time for heart burns.
    I have, I just recently got off of them, after a few years! I had severe reflux until I quit smoking couple months ago. The reflux went away immediately after I stopped smoking, but I think I probably need to heal some more before trying something like dbol again. Already dealin with heartburn from tren

I have, I just recently got off of them, after a few years! I had severe reflux until I quit smoking couple months ago. The reflux went away immediately after I stopped smoking, but I think I probably need to heal some more before trying something like dbol again. Already dealin with heartburn from tren
    Hang in there bro., health is a wonderful thing.

Thread Information