Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    TDawg23 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    7

    15 Week Test C/E Cycle, Help

    Goooood Morning everyone! Looking into doing a 15 week cycle of Test C/E. First 5 weeks will be Test C at 250mg/ml (10ml) and the last 10 weeks will be Test E at 300mg/ml (10m x2). I did a previous Test E Cycle (250mg/ml) for 10 weeks and came up with such amazing results, wanted to step it up with a longer period of dosage and see what i can achieve. I heard Test is usually really good at around 12-15 weeks of it. Decided i wanted to amp it up and try it out.

    Stats - 25 yrs
    168 lbs
    5'7
    15% BF?
    Done a previous cycle and gained a solid 10-13 lbs.
    Trained for over 5 years, on and off between powerlifting and bodybuilding
    Placed 1st in 74kg class with 380sq/290b/450d

    My Split (6 days, 7th day is a rest day)
    Legs (Quad focused)
    Chest n Tris
    Back and Traps
    Legs (Hammies focused)
    Shoulders and Biceps
    Calves/Abs/Forearms

    MY NEW PLAN
    Week 1-5 Test C 500mg 2x250mg a week (Wed/Sat)
    Week 5-15 Test E 600mg 2x300mg a week (Wed/Sat)
    Week 1-17 Arimidex .25 EOD (up dosage if necessary)
    Week 1-15 hCG 500iu 2x250iu a week (Wed/Sat?)
    Week 17-20 Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Week 17-20 Clomid 75/50/50/50

    MY OLD PLAN vvvvvvvvv
    First 5 Weeks - Test C 250mg/ml (10ml)
    - Arimidex .5 or .25 EOD?

    Last 10 Weeks - Test E 300mg/ml (10ml x2)
    - Arimidex .5 or .25 EOD
    - 5 days after last pin start Nolva 40/40/20/20

    Please let me know your recommendations! Thank you!
    Last edited by TDawg23; 07-08-2017 at 05:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    How tall are you?

    Why change ester part way through? What dosages are you planning per week?

    No Hcg ?

    Your PCT is too weak and starts too soon after your last shot.

    Read this for your basics

    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  3. #3
    TDawg23 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    How tall are you?

    Why change ester part way through? What dosages are you planning per week?

    No Hcg ?

    Your PCT is too weak and starts too soon after your last shot.

    Read this for your basics
    5'7

    Well i got 250mg/ml 10ml of Test C and 2 300mg/ml 10ml of Test E, i could just fill up the Test C to the 1.2 mark?
    I plan on doing 2ccs a week but Test C and Test E are the same compounds essentially. They have similar half lives and can be injected at the same frequency. It's what my plug had.

    You're right, read up on that thread i'll get some clomid on hand and Hcg even though my balls already shrunk a bit from my first inexperienced cycle i did.
    Will start PCT 2 weeks after last pin now

  4. #4
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,865
    Sounds like you don't know enough to be cycling.

  5. #5
    TDawg23 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Sounds like you don't know enough to be cycling.
    Yeah, noted. Looking for positive feedback not trolls.

  6. #6
    TDawg23 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    How tall are you?

    Why change ester part way through? What dosages are you planning per week?

    No Hcg ?

    Your PCT is too weak and starts too soon after your last shot.

    Read this for your basics
    5'7

    The reason why it changes is because it's what was available to me. Test E and Test C are the basically the same so it's not gonna hurt me.

    Will be stocking up on hCG and Clomid now since i've read the post. Also will start PCT 2 weeks after last pin. Thanks

  7. #7
    geezuschrist's Avatar
    geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    401
    Looks good buddy. I would say stick the same dose the whole way but if you switch esters at 5 weeks to enanthate that's dosed at 300mg per ml you'll be good. Start out at .25mg eod on the Ai see how you feel and do bloodwork if needed add more. I don't know too much about pct cause I'm on trt hehe

  8. #8
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by TDawg23 View Post
    5'7

    The reason why it changes is because it's what was available to me. Test E and Test C are the basically the same so it's not gonna hurt me.

    Will be stocking up on hCG and Clomid now since i've read the post. Also will start PCT 2 weeks after last pin. Thanks
    No worries mate, just ask if you are unsure about anything and keep us posted as to progress.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  9. #9
    TDawg23 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by GRexMoore View Post
    Looks good buddy. I would say stick the same dose the whole way but if you switch esters at 5 weeks to enanthate that's dosed at 300mg per ml you'll be good. Start out at .25mg eod on the Ai see how you feel and do bloodwork if needed add more. I don't know too much about pct cause I'm on trt hehe
    Thanks! Appreciate the solid feedback!

  10. #10
    geezuschrist's Avatar
    geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by TDawg23 View Post
    Thanks! Appreciate the solid feedback!
    No problem just make sure to run hcg 250iu twice a week and you're set

  11. #11
    TDawg23 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by GRexMoore View Post
    No problem just make sure to run hcg 250iu twice a week and you're set
    Whatcha think of the new plan i got written up there?

  12. #12
    TDawg23 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    No worries mate, just ask if you are unsure about anything and keep us posted as to progress.
    Please take a look at the new plan i have up above

  13. #13
    geezuschrist's Avatar
    geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by TDawg23 View Post
    Whatcha think of the new plan i got written up there?
    Looks good brotha, bring on the gainz

  14. #14
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TDawg23 View Post
    Yeah, noted. Looking for positive feedback not trolls.
    No one is trolling you, don't be so soft

    This is not a safe space

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Test E and Test C are pretty similar. I believe the half life of the ester is differ by a day or so. I wouldn't change dose when you change esters. Just stay with the same dose. Everything else looks ok.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •