Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Most tren uve taken?

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

Most tren uve taken?

Ok guys I fell off the wagon and jumping back on the tren train.. adding it to my current already massive cycle at 75mg/day did my first pin yesterday. I'm curious what's the most tren any of u have ran me personally is 700mg/wk. I've heard going above that will give very little more benefit. Any on run 1g? 2g? What was it like?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm currently taking 75 mg a day (actually 150 eod)
    Anymore than that, and the sides get too strong for me

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    400mg wk enanthate .

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck with anyone giving you a straight forward answer on that question. What are you seeking in asking this? Are you wanting to push the envelope with a tren dose? I highly advise against it. 350-500mgs a week is about as high as anyone would ever need to go. A gram isn't going to produce much more than 500mgs would. Much more than that and you're sacrificing the risk to reward benefit.
    Obs and Nogbad the bad like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Good luck with anyone giving you a straight forward answer on that question. What are you seeking in asking this? Are you wanting to push the envelope with a tren dose? I highly advise against it. 350-500mgs a week is about as high as anyone would ever need to go. A gram isn't going to produce much more than 500mgs would. Much more than that and you're sacrificing the risk to reward benefit.
    We only have so many receptors.
    I agree with this statement.
    If a gram did any more I would run it regardless of sides but it doesn't.

Just purely for fun. And how would u know if 400mg is ur max?

Obs
    Playing with stacks. I also gave you a safe number.

Remington is offline Alligator
    A more interesting question would be Whats the LONGEST you've ran Tren for?

I plan to run the tren in my current cycle 12 weeks, we'll see. I'm 4 1/2 weeks in, and some of my family are already telling me "I need to get off that shit"

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    50mg EOD is perfect for me, get nice gains and little sides, I am on TRT so it seems 'less is more' works great for me personally

The highest I ran was 300mg/wk. Man, the sides just kicked my rear. I looked great but felt terrible.
    Obs likes this.

What sides do u get scotchguard?

I'm surprised how low u guys run ur trenski.. I've heard and read 75mg a day is the sweet spot. Side note. Injected 75mg into my quad today. 1in deep, and after I got this pain in the back of my throat but no cough. I've never had the cough despite being a tren feen in my day. Is this the cough just not severe?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I run 600 mg ew with almost no sides. I sweat some when i eat carbs and have vivid dreams but i really don't get sides from anything
    NACH3 likes this.

A new side I just discovered is low blood sugar. I'm already hypoglycemic, so I'm assuming the food burning efficiency of the tren is causing the low sugar. Very manageable so far. I've never got this off tren before, but I use to not be hypoglycemic either

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    A more interesting question would be Whats the LONGEST you've ran Tren for?
    36 weeks
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Holy chit that's a long tren run u prolly went thru a few gfs huh? Also anyone else notice tren makes u age faster? Like ur face age faster?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Holy chit that's a long tren run u prolly went thru a few gfs huh? Also anyone else notice tren makes u age faster? Like ur face age faster?
    Yeah it was too long, but I wasn't doing stupid high dosages anyway. I wasn't going over 200mg/week and my blood work was always good. My body loves Tren though, now Test even a low shirt dosages kills my blood work.

I am the same way. My body loves tren , I respond so well to it. The only thing is it makes me hostile at times. Like I'm real anti social at times on it. And I sleep less. I only need like 6 hrs of sleep on tren. Maybe that a good thing but I'd lie to sleep like 8 hrs.

What does tren do to ur blood work exactly?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Yeah it was too long, but I wasn't doing stupid high dosages anyway. I wasn't going over 200mg/week and my blood work was always good. My body loves Tren though, now Test even a low shirt dosages kills my blood work.
    The only thing TREN disappoints me about is hematocrit and haemoglobin. It does literally nothing there, and I need some boost because I have some kind of genetic anaemia. I need quite high T to help with it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    The only thing TREN disappoints me about is hematocrit and haemoglobin. It does literally nothing there, and I need some boost because I have some kind of genetic anaemia. I need quite high T to help with it.
    Same here bizz - mines from not having a spleen I run high test anyway on my blasts

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I run 600 mg ew with almost no sides. I sweat some when i eat carbs and have vivid dreams but i really don't get sides from anything
    I'm the same Bio... for some reason my body hates Tren at at 200 - 350 but @ 600 way less sides idk why! Lol

Edit - I'm just weird how I react to 19nors period can run em high with no real sides - except for the dreams like Bio stated
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-11-2017 at 03:09 AM.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Tren makes me so lethargic over 350 not worth the extra.

I always start getting body cramps at week 7+ so I won't go over 8 now. Doesn't matter how much I hydrate.

Honestly running high test <2 grams is as good to me but I am not a body builder. I do think the tren strength bump @500 is a bit larger than that of test @ 2 grams.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Tren makes me so lethargic over 350 not worth the extra.

I always start getting body cramps at week 7+ so I won't go over 8 now. Doesn't matter how much I hydrate.

Honestly running high test <2 grams is as good to me but I am not a body builder. I do think the tren strength bump @500 is a bit larger than that of test @ 2 grams.
    Do you run high or low test with Tren?

I prefer ace but got some tri Tren that I ran a while back at 200lbs I was MP 295 for reps.... 315 on incline/reps but tore my fuckin R quad - pulled 500 conventional but that was only 3 months after starting to dead

I'm curious about the low test or high test as well. I'm on 1500mg of sust with my tren .

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I'm the same Bio... for some reason my body hates Tren at at 200 - 350 but @ 600 way less sides idk why! Lol

Edit - I'm just weird how I react to 19nors period can run em high with no real sides - except for the dreams like Bio stated
    With the ace I wouldn't consider that weird, it clears so fast high doses are actually required to maintain enough of the active compound to avoid sides from sudden withdrawal.

I've tried the ace recently and it was no fun, even with ED pins I felt like a drug addict so strong the irritability was before each pin, then everything soothed out. I'm on -E now (40mg EOD with 25mg Test) and it feels much more stable, no sides of any sort.
    NACH3 likes this.

allmww213 is offline New Member
    i need to get ready 12 weeks out for a show that will be a qualifier i just need some coaching already won state of florida teenage division..i has ahmed haider bodybuilder ifbb pro look him up train me for 7 years. i need to be told what to eat starting week 12 -8 then 8-4 etc most importantly i only took zambon winstrol amps and primo oral anavar only 3 months after my first show took oral winni obviously came second but 6 months latwr hit stage 30lbs havier and killed the teenage division so i need help on taking what for how long and the whole science gh igf i am ready for whatever it takes
    .wouls love serious bodybuilders input nothing against thoseguys just beginning i dedicate my life this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

allmww213 is offline New Member
    i get hot my heart feels twice size and im growing daily

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Dude u just hijacked the fuck out of my thread...

And what u weigh 175lbs soaking wet? U shouldn't even be on steroids or tren .. just sayin

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive done 100mg of TREN ACE daily. Exceptional gains but those dosages aren't necessary to make that happen.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Ran almost a gram a week. At 12 weeks wound up in the hospital. BP was 200/160. Cholesterol fucked beyond belief. Left 2 days later. No need going over 500-750 mgs ew. Not worth it.
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Ran almost a gram a week. At 12 weeks wound up in the hospital. BP was 200/160. Cholesterol fucked beyond belief. Left 2 days later. No need going over 500-750 mgs ew. Not worth it.
    Jesus cape,

Obs
    You have done more than that.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Dude u just hijacked the fuck out of my thread...
    Attachment 169956
    Look at this hermit crab.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I once ran 1100mg per week mixing ace and enth. I dont get that bad of sides from tren . I sweat, have fucked up dreams, and cardio goes to shit. Over 700 isnt really worth it to me.
    NACH3 likes this.

Damn I was considering running a gram for a while once I crack 250lbs... kind of don't want to now. Wtf happened that u went to the hospital in the first place?

Kai Lover is offline Banned
    KimboHalfSlice took 1.2g of Trenbolone Enanthate per week for a few weeks and ended up in hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Kai Lover View Post
    KimboHalfSlice took 1.2g of Trenbolone Enanthate per week for a few weeks and ended up in hospital
    How do you know?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information