sexsauce is offline New Member

Angry Important Question regarding female user

My girlfriend has been bugging me for weeks to get her gear as she sees the great effects it has had on myself. However, I wanted to see her get in the gym in a more frequent basis and start dieting before feeling comfortable with getting her anything. However, last night while I was out and she broke into my gear and injected herself with a full ml of test e 300mg. I am beyond nervous as I've read test isn't the best option for women and that is an extremely high dosage for women as well. She knows I take 600mg weekly and thought half would be fine for herself. What on earth do I do? Obviously I can't continue to give her that much weekly but I'm afraid if I just stop, that can have bad reprocussions too. I only wanted her to run a 6 week maximum cycle and it appears she's already taken enough for 3 weeks. Should I just continue the cycle at at a normal pace ( 50-100mg weekly) in another 3 weeks? Please help. There is nothing I can do to reverse what she's already done.

Don't let her run the Test. If she wants to run gear, she should look at running 5mg/ed to 10mg/ed of Anavar for 6 weeks. The exogenous test is going to mess up her delicate endocrine system and she'll most likely have unforeseen side effects. Since she's already injected herself, there is nothing to be done. Just don't let her take a second dose.

Thread Information