cheme2005 is offline New Member

HGH Fake or Real

I just got this copy cat jintropin hgh from China green caps. Mfg privately by a private lab. Already refunded me on some bunk stuff so they are good at refunding wrong doing.

I've been doing Xintropin hgh for 3 months SC that has a hgh serum level of 24.6.

For the green caps I took the test no fasting ate a chicken salad 2 hours before test, 10 ml SC and waited 3 hrs to take the test. Here are my results 75ng/ml hgh (range 0-10) igf 163 ng/ml (range 75 - 216) .

I know igf is used when you know baseline which i dont have. But stll seems low i thought it would be sky high due to the high HGH. I have not heard of many HGH this high only few cases online which were 80 or so. But this seems too high and good to be true. I do feel it working with the sweats and sleep well. I am seeing fat loss but i am taking 75mg of crappy Anavar and 200 mg Eth on TRT. Also taking 200mg Primo. i should also mention i am taking T4 sublingual with the hgh.

HGH Fake or Real-hgh.png

I did do a pregnancy test on the Green Caps HGH today and it turned not pregnant immediately.

Thoughts anyone?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by cheme2005 View Post
    I just got this copy cat jintropin hgh from China green caps. Mfg privately by a private lab. Already refunded me on some bunk stuff so they are good at refunding wrong doing.

I've been doing Xintropin hgh for 3 months SC that has a hgh serum level of 24.6.

For the green caps I took the test no fasting ate a chicken salad 2 hours before test, 10 ml SC and waited 3 hrs to take the test. Here are my results 75ng/ml hgh (range 0-10) igf 163 ng/ml (range 75 - 216) .

I know igf is used when you know baseline which i dont have. But stll seems low i thought it would be sky high due to the high HGH. I have not heard of many HGH this high only few cases online which were 80 or so. But this seems too high and good to be true. I do feel it working with the sweats and sleep well. I am seeing fat loss but i am taking 75mg of crappy Anavar and 200 mg Eth on TRT. Also taking 200mg Primo. i should also mention i am taking T4 sublingual with the hgh.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hgh.PNG 
Views:	5348 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	169917

I did do a pregnancy test on the Green Caps HGH today and it turned not pregnant immediately.

Thoughts anyone?
    Hgh does not register on a preg test. That is hcg that registers positive on a preg test. Pregnancy tests sense human chorionic gonadotropin in a womans urine so it is used to test hcg.

I host no opinions on the legitimacy of ugl hgh. Unless it is pharma grade it is fake. It takes millions of dollars of equip to make real hgh and there are only 3 or 4 laboratories that make it in the world.

The chinese stuff is fake most of the time. I have no experience on this subject but what a few vets have given me and it kept me from wasting money on non pharma grade.
    http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-...-concerns.html
    I fully trust Marcus300 on this subject.

allmww213 is offline New Member
    that has been done to me inorange cty with fake gh real ifg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

tommybahama is offline Junior Member
    Once on cycle I peed on one of those prego sticks and it came up pregnant so idk

HGH out of China is such a crap shoot. They are SUPER DUPER GOOD and counterfeiting everything. Having said that, my HGH source is out of China to I know there's at least one good source out of China. My HGH is under doses but I still see results. Use your HGH up, if you see results, awesome. If not, don't buy anymore. Not very scientific but it works for me.

Thread Information