Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Theo_619 is offline New Member

Question Im 16 i need some help!!!

Ok . im 16 5"10 and 130 pounds ... yeah im pretty skinny ive tried everything eating lots but nothings reall happening . me and my friends go to the gym regularly but i seem to be the only one staying at hte same size and weight. im seriously considering taking d-bol. it has its side effects but while doing some research it says its rare if i only intake 10mg per day. i dunno what i should do .. probably not take them ... but i want to gain some more mass... if i end up taking roids wut kind should i take and i think oral would be the best kind for me right now

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo_619
    Ok . im 16 5"10 and 130 pounds ... yeah im pretty skinny ive tried everything eating lots but nothings reall happening . me and my friends go to the gym regularly but i seem to be the only one staying at hte same size and weight. im seriously considering taking d-bol. it has its side effects but while doing some research it says its rare if i only intake 10mg per day. i dunno what i should do .. probably not take them ... but i want to gain some more mass... if i end up taking roids wut kind should i take and i think oral would be the best kind for me right now
    Lol.. Kid you need to do some research..LOTS of research.

Steroids before 20 is a REALLY bad idea. It stunts your growth... are you willing to stay at 5'10" your whole life or would you like to see 6'?

10mg of d-bol won't do crap except make your balls shrink. Your body produces almost as much testosterone naturally.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Bro
    You are 16 years old, and your test levels should be through the roof. I really dont think you should be taking AS, so give us your diet and your workout and then we will help you put on some weight.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    At your age you shouldn't be worried about this stuff. You may think you're eating enough but I bet you aren't. 10mg of D-bol will not do a thing for you and if you were to gain anything from a cycle like that you would lose it all in the end.

Keep training, EAT, and make sure you get enough rest. Using AS now would be a very stupid move at your age.

Read the link 956Vett posted for you!

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    There is only one correct answer to your question-WAIT TILL YOU ARE OLDER........no if ands or buts.......WAIT......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Im 16 i need some help!!!-new_jersey_devils_1993.gif  

ok so i shouldnt be gonig on any kind of AS .. but what kindof diet should i be gonig on?and how shouldi be working out? ive tried creatine and weight gainer but they dont really help. yeah i shouldnt be worrying how big i am but it really sucks wen ur 30 pounds lighter then all ur friends and u cant even fit into those tight diesel shirts that i like to wear

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Bro
    You are 16 years old, and your test levels should be through the roof. I really dont think you should be taking AS, so give us your diet and your workout and then we will help you put on some weight.
    I cant help you until you help me ^

ok i workout 4 times a week usually for about hour 1/2
    i do one day of chest tris and shoulder
    and the other day i do biceps back and forearms

im not sure wut u mean by diet?

i see no leg day in there. You can try something like this:

I do 3 days on one day 0ff:

1 - Chest 10 - 12 sets /Shoulders 10 sets
    2 - Back 12 - 14 sets /Hams 6 - 8 sets
    3 - Bis 8 - 10 sets /Tris 10 -12 sets
    4 - Off
    5 - Quads 12 - 14 sets /Calves 4 sets
    6 - Chest 12 sets /Shoulders 10 sets
    7 - Back 12 - 14 sets /Hams 6 - 8 sets

Calves I will hit 1 or 2 more times that week, abs I train every day I'm there. I do upper abs one day, lower next, obliques....

Cardio 4 days 25 min.

Ok A half hour work out isnt that much, and you dont do legs.
    Building muscle is like burning fat. Its hard to do in just certain spots. Your body wants to build muscle all over. So when you start working your legs out it will promote growth in other spots. And most of my weight comes from my legs. Get them heavier and then you will be heavier. What is your diet like?

im not sure wut u mean by diet?
    What do you eat in a days time?

ok
    breakfast
    a bowl of cereal with 2% milk and toast with jam
    snack
    usually like a nutirgrain bar and weight gainer shake
    Lunch
    usually a sandwich or a peice of pizza with pop
    snack
    weight gain shake
    Dinner
    a bowl of rice/speghitti
    veggies
    chicken/beef
    and b4 i go to bed usually a glass of milk

No where enough food. Start off with something like this:

Eat 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight a day
    Eat 2 to 2.5 grams of carbs per pound of body weight a day
    Take in around 60 to 80 grams of fat a day. try to keep them non staurated types of fats

how do i calculate my intake of those things?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Theo_619, check your pm box bro, I wrote ya up a quick diet plan and workout schedule. If you can't gain weight with example diet I gave ya, than you have a tapeworm.....

i read it ... is there ne thing to replace tuna?

protein powders, chicken breat, turkey, lean red meat, egg whites, fish....... just use a good high protein source.

ok thanks one more question ... i seem to have a big shoulders and chest compared to where my waist is and the sides of where my stomach is and it seems very unperportion ne way i can fix it

ColdSore is offline Banned
    chicken or beef or fish will replace the tuna..but it has its places in a diet...EAT more, thats the absolute only way you will grow...force feed yourself, by the time you start gaining size you should hate eating.... then youll know your eating enough!

Bro be happy your chest and shoulders are bigger than your waist. That's what most guys want..... the V look.

It will go away when you up your calories. I am sure Big Texan gave you a kick ass diet, so follow that and start doing exercises to put some muscle mass in those areas too.

should i be taking creatine .. or i should wait till i get to the weight i want and then consume it?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Dont screw around with fancy workouts. STick to the cores.

Deads, Squats, Cleans, Bench Presses

3x a week, 45min a session is plenty.

I wouldnt even do flies or curls at this point. STick to the cores, get form down and go heavy. You will grow if you eat enough.

Get in 3500cals and you will grow.

should i be taking creatine .. or i should wait till i get to the weight i want and then consume it?
    Creatine will help you get to the weight that you want.

Creatine will help put on some water weight and help with slight strength gains. In my opinion it isn't needed but it won't hurt. Go ahead and get on some if ya want. Do not load, just take 10grams daily, I do 5grams before and 5 grams right after my workouts. Also On no-workout days take 5 or 10 grams first thing upon waking up.

i dunno if u have a GNC in the states but some lady there told me not to take it until in 18 or until im at my desireable weight is this true or is she on crack

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    You just got an arsenal of an education. Follow it bro and you will develop. Hopefully you will change your thoughts on taking AS.

At 16 creatine won't hurt, they just say that, because some if not most of their products cannot be sold to anyone under 18 do to liability claims. Like I said though creatine isn't needed but if you want to take it I don't see a problem.

ok thanks Everyone ... im gonig ot try out ur diets for sure and see if i can pull out with a bigger frame thanks again

If you need any help putting together a solid workout and to tune your diet just shoot me a pm. I don't mind helping ya anyway I can if it'll keep ya off of AS for a few more years.

oh yeah how long should i see an increase of mass ?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Here Bro this will help give you an idea of what your thinking of doing. 16 you need to wait about 8 years.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=58547

JohnnyB

Anxietykilla is offline New Member
    Napes on the AS bro... like everyone one else says "WAY TOO YOUNG".....
    I wish I knew then (16) what I know now....LOTS of PROTEIN.....
    I asked my doc what he thought about creatine and he said if it were him he wouldn't take it. And then he went into deeper detail why not to take it. But thats entirely up to you on the Creatine. But at 16 I might just wait, just let your body naturally get bigger...Man with all the bros on this board giving you tips on lifting and diet you could be a MONSTER in no time.. anyway goodluck....AK

sharky is offline Associate Member
    bro wait till you are older. i know you get tired of hearing that but you need to. we are not talking about drinking of smoking. this is a very damaging drug and can be up to 3 or 4 times asa bad at your age. eat.eat.eat. when we say diet we mean try to eat 3000 cals a day.(not by eating ho-hos) although that probably wouldnt hurt you with your metab. moving the way i think it is. eat a can of tuna right when you get home from the gym with a protein shake to wash it down. get in the shower and then 30-45 mins. later eat a good huge meal.(beef,chicken,potatos,pasta,etc. try to eat 5-6 times a day. they dont have to be huge meals but always have something in you stomach for your body to burn instead of it burning itself. get a new workout, then change it up about every 5-6 weeks. let us know how it goes. pm me anytime. later bro.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Eat Eat Eat Sleep Train Like A Mother Focker Focus On Your Goal

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    too young ! eat up !

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Subscribe to Flex, it sounds to me like you could use some more education about lifting and your diet..

i dunno if u have a GNC in the states but some lady there told me not to take it until in 18 or until im at my desireable weight is this true or is she on crack
    I talked to my bro who ownes a GNC and he told me that the reason why they dont like to sell creatine to young people is because you have to drink alot of water when using it and if you dont it could lead to serious injuries. And alot of 16 year old kids are not resposible enough to drink the required amount of water when taking creatine. So just make sure you drink alot of water while you are taking it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information