johntaylorny is offline New Member

Tren E Sides - not that bad - will Tren A be ok?

Have been pinning Tren E for 2 months. The first week I had major insomnia. I would still get tired at 11pm and lay down in bed, but I'd be wide awake until 5am staring at the ceiling. The insomnia went away. The only other side I've had is a short fuse. I won't say that I'm a powder keg or violent, but I can't deal with bullshit. I find myself yelling at people on the phone or getting into road rage incidents (screaming at people who cut me off). Usually the day after I pin is the worst. Besides that nothing. No other major issues.

Now my question is bumping things up to Tren A does anyone think I will be able to handle Tren A the same, no major sides?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by johntaylorny View Post
    Have been pinning Tren E for 2 months. The first week I had major insomnia. I would still get tired at 11pm and lay down in bed, but I'd be wide awake until 5am staring at the ceiling. The insomnia went away. The only other side I've had is a short fuse. I won't say that I'm a powder keg or violent, but I can't deal with bullshit. I find myself yelling at people on the phone or getting into road rage incidents (screaming at people who cut me off). Usually the day after I pin is the worst. Besides that nothing. No other major issues.

Now my question is bumping things up to Tren A does anyone think I will be able to handle Tren A the same, no major sides?
    I dont know your cycle history but your first tren run should have been tren A. The tren e is a longer ester and should you have decided to cease you would have still fought the sides for weeks instead of days if you had used ace.
    You can adust tren a dosages to meet the needs to reduce sides during a cycle but it is nearly impossible with enanthate . If it gives you a short fuse then you best keep yourself in check at all times. You have to literally meditate on the fact that you will not let the emotions you feel make you act out like a child. If you cannot do that, stay away from it entirely or you will find yourself in prison.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sounds like you don't need to be running tren beacuse if you act like that try something else bro.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not one to give advice because I'm a hard head..but one thing I can attest to is research is key...read a lot then read some more all the knowledge is here...those two guys above know there shit...they won't steer you wrong

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information