Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: High levels of aggression

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    150mg eod does the trick for me

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Keep a level head and focus on training. Honestly on cycle I have more patients then off. Guess I'm lucky.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyToronto View Post
    How much Tren do you guys take that make you so angry? I replaced NPP with Tren 75mg EOD with Test Enth was at 500mg but I read it should be lowered because both compete for the same receptors, so nowI will just take 300mg Test Enth/week. Anyway, and not once of anger or rage taking Tren.
    Mine settled out at 400mg. It took some time.
    The bitch is it feels so good to get mad. Its like electricity hitting you and you just want to rise up to the sky and hurl lightning bolts.
    I have less issues once my levels are steady it seems but tren and any cycle cant make you react differently and have different sides every time.

JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Mine settled out at 400mg. It took some time.
    The bitch is it feels so good to get mad. Its like electricity hitting you and you just want to rise up to the sky and hurl lightning bolts.
    I have less issues once my levels are steady it seems but tren and any cycle cant make you react differently and have different sides every time.
    So how much Tren and Test do you take? Why does it feel good to be mad all the time, no one wants to be around an angry person. Unless you don't work or work with people or around people all day, that's different.

400 mg a week? or EOD? or is it Tren Enth?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    So how much Tren and Test do you take? Why does it feel good to be mad all the time, no one wants to be around an angry person. Unless you don't work or work with people or around people all day, that's different.

400 mg a week? or EOD? or is it Tren Enth?
    Read my motto by my name. 400mg wk
    Btw kicking a smart mouths ass has nothing to do with being angry all the time or aas. I have hit more people off than on aas.
    Tren makes me watch myself because I know the tendancies it gives me i dont know how all this turned to tren making me angry?.
    Ass wipe, shit stain, no nothing, billy bad asses make me angry. Really has nothing to do with steroids . I just like it a lot more to get mad on tren. Also, I haven't ever been known for living my life to appease others feelings about me.

JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Btw kicking a smart mouths ass has nothing to do with being angry all the time or aas. I have hit more people off than on aas.
    Tren makes me watch myself because I know the tendancies it gives me i dont know how all this turned to tren making me angry?.
    Ass wipe, shit stain, no nothing, billy bad asses make me angry. Really has nothing to do with steroids. I just like it a lot more to get mad on tren. Also, I haven't ever been known for living my life to appease others feelings about me.
    Where are you from? You sound like a redneck...I mean..from country side... Texas? Detroit? Oklahoma?
    EDCG19 likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Ass wipe, shit stain, no nothing, billy bad asses make me angry. Really has nothing to do with steroids. I just like it a lot more to get mad on tren. Also, I haven't ever been known for living my life to appease others feelings about me.
    I get what you're saying OB. I dealt with a lot of anger issues growing up. Mainly because I was picked on as a kid for being the smelly country kid. Over time I learned to channel those emotions into a motivating factor. You have already expended energy so might as well make use of it in a positive manner.

Rather ironically, I have gotten so good at repressing my feelings that ultimately it zapped away the essence of what pushes me forward. Now I don't repress nearly as much, getting back into bodybuilding again is what has helped me relearn my focus and drive. I look at the weights as a problem I need to meet head on and tackle. As opposed to what I have been doing in appeasing my problems with lack of emotion instead of drive.

When I say emotion I am not talking strictly anger, it runs the spectrum. I was repressing everything. I turned myself into a real life Vulcan but without the logic. I have talked about it in other threads but I lost the ability to be human in some manner. Life is about experiencing both the good and bad the world offers. Instead I treated my life like I was a robot. No heart, no soul, no love, no hate.
    Obs likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I get what you're saying OB. I dealt with a lot of anger issues growing up. Mainly because I was picked on as a kid for being the smelly country kid. Over time I learned to channel those emotions into a motivating factor. You have already expended energy so might as well make use of it in a positive manner.

Rather ironically, I have gotten so good at repressing my feelings that ultimately it zapped away the essence of what pushes me forward. Now I don't repress nearly as much, getting back into bodybuilding again is what has helped me relearn my focus and drive. I look at the weights as a problem I need to meet head on and tackle. As opposed to what I have been doing in appeasing my problems with lack of emotion instead of drive.

When I say emotion I am not talking strictly anger, it runs the spectrum. I was repressing everything. I turned myself into a real life Vulcan but without the logic. I have talked about it in other threads but I lost the ability to be human in some manner. Life is about experiencing both the good and bad the world offers. Instead I treated my life like I was a robot. No heart, no soul, no love, no hate.
    Yes I know the parts of your life on here.
    I don't go around busting skulls like my brother.
    I have become very good at channeling sadness and anger and hatred and fear even, into pure forward motion to whatever needs to be accomplished.
    I dont make myself robotic I just make myself go like hell. It was a long trip out of my last marriage. It made me much better at turning my emotion into a tool rather than letting it control me. I dont repress my feelings at all any more.

Why do I feel like I am in anger managment?
    I meant nothing in anger, just gave my opinions on fighting.

Obs
    Where are you from? You sound like a redneck...I mean..from country side... Texas? Detroit? Oklahoma?
    I am a redneck. From Missouri.
    I have said I was from the sticks a couple of times in our conversation. I dont find "redneck" offensive btw.
    I can do anything and everything an urban person can except usually better, I can also do things they could never dream of and do it daily.
    We aren't all computer illiterate, retards living without plumbing. In fact most of us are the ones you call when you cannot figure out how to do something.
    A little limp wristed guy stands in front of me most days with his wife flitrting with me while they write me a check for more than they will bring home in a week.
    Believe me, in a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing.
    Last edited by Obs; 07-17-2017 at 09:27 PM.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Where are you from? You sound like a redneck...I mean..
    That is hilarious..

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    A little limp wristed guy stands in front of me most days with his wife flitrting
    Believe me.

in a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing.
    Truer words have never been spoken.
    Obs and hammerheart like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

NuthnButTest is offline New Member
    Had a horrible social interaction today, I truly see I just like and enjoy being alone as I'm starting to get tired of people really fast and I just don't respect them anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information