szabla is offline New Member

first ever cycle (test e only)- can't really feel the test

Hello everyone,

so I'm into week 8 of my 12 week testosterone enanthate cycle where I inject 250 mg twice a week. I started out somewhat hypogonadic with test levels at around 300 ng/dl and many things associated with it like low libido, anxiety and general state of being miserable.

My problem is after over 7 weeks of injections I feel no different, still no morning erections, I jerk off once or twice a day but it's more out of boredom than anything else. Still can't look people in the eye, still being the same miserable person I was. Actually I might be worse off right now- disappointment has been added on top of all my other problems since what I considered the last resort doesn't seem to be working.

At this point some of you might think "well that's easy, your gear is fake/underdosed". I was thinking the same thing but my bloodwork came today and my test is at 3100 ng/dl so roughly where it should be with these dosages.

My questions are:

1) how is it possible I'm having 10x more testosterone than I used to have but feel exactly the same crappy way. Is it possible I'm such a slow responder and it's going to get better? Are there people for whom testosterone doesn't do much and I'm one of those poeple? Any other explanation perhaps?

2) should I increase the dosage for the rest of my cycle? So far I've gotten absolutely no side effects. For example I've been dealing with acne for most of my life and this cycle hasn't made my skin any worse

3) how should I approach my next cycles. Right now I'm leaning towards keeping my test low at 250-500mg/wk since it doesn't seem to do anything for me and focusing on other compounds. Test+eq with turinabol as a jumpstart is what I've been thinking for my next cycle

Some additional info that might be relevant: I'm 26y/o, 5ft9, 200lbs, around 20% bf. Even though the results of the cycle have been disappointing I've gained around 10 lbs. A lot of that can be water weight since my estrogen is considerably elevated (I will increase my arimidex dosage to combat it).

I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have to say about all of this and I hope my little story will be somewhat interesting and/or relevant for the readers to come.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well you are over weight at 20% and most likely it's higher than that and while I and not a Doctor but you could be suffering from depression you may need to talk to a Doctor.And beacuse you don't get sides don't mean nothing.All this could be your diet plus being over weight.You don't need to add more test.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    This post caught my eye

A few things, I'm no doc but you're running high levels of test and no AI?. You need blood work to paint a better picture of what could be going on hormonally etc.. but there is another thing here as well

How is your mental health?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well you are over weight at 20% and most likely it's higher than that and while I and not a Doctor but you could be suffering from depression you may need to talk to a Doctor.And beacuse you don't get sides don't mean nothing.All this could be your diet plus being over weight.You don't need to add more test.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161019_192738.jpg 
Views:	444 
Size:	385.1 KB 
ID:	169990

This is what I look like so I think 20% is a fair guess even with a margin. I would like to see myself leaner but that's not easy when you have T level of an old man. And calling that overweight is a bit of a stretch anyway IMO.

I do suffer from depression or at least I "feel depressed". My diet is clean. Helpful doctors are not really an option where I live so I'm stuck with myself and you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    This post caught my eye

A few things, I'm no doc but you're running high levels of test and no AI?. You need blood work to paint a better picture of what could be going on hormonally etc.. but there is another thing here as well

How is your mental health?
    I am running 0.25 mg arimidex eod but I'm going to increase it now that I see my estrogen is still to high. Regarding my mental health as I mentioned before I feel pretty depressed but what can you expect with naturally low T levels

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You should see a Doctor about depression and aas isn't something to play with if you suffer from it your hormones are all over the place.And your bloating can be from your diet don't increase your AI without blood work.

I did get my estrogen level checked and it's 85 pg/ml (was 30 pg/ml precycle) so that's why I'm increasing my AI from 0,25mg eod to 0,5m eod.

I don't really see any bloat so I'm just assuming I gained some water weight looking at my bloodwork.

I'm pretty sure I don't suffer from clinical depression, I just show symptoms typical for a male with low natural testosterone .

Thread Information