Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By Sh0tsf1red
  • 4 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Help passing doping test

maven3 is offline New Member

Help passing doping test

I have a competition next month where its possible I will get a urine test. They usually will only test the gold medal winner. In my division based on previous results Im more likely to come in 2nd or 3rd but I do have a shot at winning, so I need to be careful.

Im currently on T Prop, and planning on switching over to T Suspension when it gets closer to the comp. Ive tried researching as much as possible but Im getting wildly different answers on the best and safest way to approach beating the urine test. Some places are saying you can run suspension as much as 3 days before the test, and others are saying you need to stop it 3 weeks before the test. Obviously from a training perspective it would be better to stay on longer but I need to make absolutely sure I can beat the test so I would rather play it safe. Any advice or recommendations from guys who have gone through this? In retrospect I wish I had just done PCT but its too late now as the comp is in 7 weeks time.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This a natural contest? Looking at a detection chart, prop is two weeks, and susp 1-3 days. Hope you haven't done any deca in the last 18 months!
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    This a natural contest? Looking at a detection chart, prop is two weeks, and susp 1-3 days. Hope you haven't done any deca in the last 18 months!
    Nope no deca . Yeh Ive seen the detection chart but apparently its the test/epitest ratio that can still get you. It needs to be nor more than 4:1 Im trying to determine when I need to stop the T Suspension to make sure its under that ratio.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Lol!
    EDCG19 likes this.

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Aren't you taking an AI? Won't they test for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    Aren't you taking an AI? Won't they test for that?
    Im taking very minimal ai at the moment, 1mg per week. in 2 weeks I will drop down to .5mg per week, and the last 3 weeks before the test I will have no ai.

Very hard to find the detection time for ai online but from a couple of sources they have said it clears pretty fast, 1-2 weeks should be safe.

My thought is that you shouldn't do a natural show if you're on gear. But if you're going to throw a finger at me and do it anyway, then go all the way. Why take a chance at mis-timing your blood level by changing dosage? Just get someone else's urine in a balloon and use that. Hell, if you're going to cheat, then cheat.

Thread Information