Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Tren and its magical nutrient partitioning

Pericu is offline Junior Member

Tren and its magical nutrient partitioning

Hey guys,

Now, the click bait title was intended but I'd like your take on what caloric surplus you're having when running a Tren Ace cycle. (50ed)

Usually, I go with a 250-500 kcal surplus, depending on the training volume and structure of my meso-cycle. Now, due to Trenbolones amazing nutrient partitioning effects, I thought of running a slightly higher surplus than what I used to.

Right now, I'm drawn between to theories:

...due to its nutrient partitioning effect, the already existent surplus is being used more effectively thus no need to increase

...due to its nutrient partitioning effect, additional/higher surplus is beneficial because more is being used for building.

Really curious to hear your thoughts or even experiences on it.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Depends where you are in retained muscle. Also depends on your sides. Also depends on your diet aids (legit insulin hgh and igf)

Most likely you will find it hard to get the required calories in you much less than extra...that is if your Tren is full strength and legit. The acidic stomach and appetite suppression will be a hurdle for most. Yeah I am sure there is some johnny come lately that has no issues pushing the food in but they are few and far between when your dose is a legit level. I do not use short esters so I can only speak from the enathanate side. Running 550 a week is hella growth even if you cannot pound the food. 350 was COMPLETELY different story. Less growth and more acidic stomach. For me Tren is a once a year thing and a hellish one.

The best use of Tren I have seen was a cutting cycle. Legit IGF at 100 mcg a day with 6IU HgH and 550 Tren with 500 Test. 8 weeks resulted a 20 percent bodyfat person at a 500 calorie surpluss drop 12 percent bodyfat. The synergy between Tren and IGF is beyond amazing. It is why I have spent the last month researching IGF and what I am getting into taking it.
    Pericu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericu View Post
    Hey guys,

Now, the click bait title was intended but I'd like your take on what caloric surplus you're having when running a Tren Ace cycle. (50ed)

Usually, I go with a 250-500 kcal surplus, depending on the training volume and structure of my meso-cycle. Now, due to Trenbolones amazing nutrient partitioning effects, I thought of running a slightly higher surplus than what I used to.

Right now, I'm drawn between to theories:

...due to its nutrient partitioning effect, the already existent surplus is being used more effectively thus no need to increase

...due to its nutrient partitioning effect, additional/higher surplus is beneficial because more is being used for building.

Really curious to hear your thoughts or even experiences on it.
    When I want to gain muscle, I start with my baseline TDEE and add 100cal/day to 200cal/day extra. I stay there for a week and see I look/feel. If I'm making gains and not too much fat, I increase by another 100/cal to 200cal/day and hold for a week. I make slow increases so I can see how my body reacts. When I see I'm gaining too much fat vs muscle, I go back to the previous week's diet and hold until the end of the cycle. Just watch and adjust, since we're all different, it's the best way to tune your diet/gains.
    songdog and Pericu like this.

Pericu is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    When I want to gain muscle, I start with my baseline TDEE and add 100cal/day to 200cal/day extra. I stay there for a week and see I look/feel. If I'm making gains and not too much fat, I increase by another 100/cal to 200cal/day and hold for a week. I make slow increases so I can see how my body reacts. When I see I'm gaining too much fat vs muscle, I go back to the previous week's diet and hold until the end of the cycle. Just watch and adjust, since we're all different, it's the best way to tune your diet/gains.
    Sounds good and agree, exactly what I was planning due to the volume increase throughout the meso cycle. Still, I wanted to hear other thoughts on that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Depends where you are in retained muscle. Also depends on your sides. Also depends on your diet aids (legit insulin hgh and igf)

Most likely you will find it hard to get the required calories in you much less than extra...that is if your Tren is full strength and legit. The acidic stomach and appetite suppression will be a hurdle for most. Yeah I am sure there is some johnny come lately that has no issues pushing the food in but they are few and far between when your dose is a legit level. I do not use short esters so I can only speak from the enathanate side. Running 550 a week is hella growth even if you cannot pound the food. 350 was COMPLETELY different story. Less growth and more acidic stomach. For me Tren is a once a year thing and a hellish one.

The best use of Tren I have seen was a cutting cycle. Legit IGF at 100 mcg a day with 6IU HgH and 550 Tren with 500 Test. 8 weeks resulted a 20 percent bodyfat person at a 500 calorie surpluss drop 12 percent bodyfat. The synergy between Tren and IGF is beyond amazing. It is why I have spent the last month researching IGF and what I am getting into taking it.
    Totally see what you mean. I guess I'm one of the unfortunate lucky ones (lol) who's ravenous all the time while on Tren. I really need to control myself not to binge on Tren :S

Thread Information