Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Need help on cycle

ArnieJR is offline New Member

Question Need help on cycle

210lbs at 6'1 around 15% bf

I am wanting to start a test prop and tren ace cycle while i cut to preserve muscle mass and possibly put muscle mass on while losing body fat. I can get my hands on 100mg/ml x 10mls for both the tren and test. Which would give me enough to run both 50mg EOD for 5 weeks. Will this be enough to see any noteworthy results. I know the diet is the most important part and ill be eating 500 cals under maintenance to drop fat. But will the amount ive stated be enough to run the cycle for a notable change?

EDIT: I have cycled before but this is my first time using tren, so not looking to go extremely high on the dose as 200mg a week is already the equivalent of 1000mg of test and even though it may not seen as a high dose. I THINK it is reasonable.
    Last edited by ArnieJR; 07-18-2017 at 08:00 AM.

I have done 2 previous cycles but now want to delve into tren . I'm just looking to find out if the doses i mentioned would have decent enough results.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Guy you really don't need tren with only 2 cycles under your belt.Diet is key when cutting use Winny or Var or Tbol.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Guy you really don't need tren with only 2 cycles under your belt.Diet is key when cutting use Winny or Var or Tbol.
    I know diet is key. I dont want to use orals anymore because of the harsh effects on the liver. I just want to know if 50mg EOD for 5 weeks of both compunds will be enough to see a notable difference.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by ArnieJR View Post
    I know diet is key. I dont want to use orals anymore because of the harsh effects on the liver. I just want to know if 50mg EOD for 5 weeks of both compunds will be enough to see a notable difference.
    Noticeable? Not really. Not over 5 weeks anyway.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArnieJR View Post

Sounds like you've already made up your mind

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    This is a great sticky on Tren . Read it 3 times - not just once.

Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

Thread Information