Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: New Member first cycle injection question

BR23 is offline New Member

Lightbulb New Member first cycle injection question

Hey everybody I'm a rookie so I won't be asking why my ass hurts or anything I'm 40 years old and
    This is my first cycle I'm 10 weeks using test cyp 200mg/week and injected this morning and it felt good
    and when I pulled out some test leaked I was pretty sure I was in far but I guess I wasn't could anyone help with
    this i'm pretty sure this happens when your not in far enough but I feel I was. Any help would be great
    Thanks for any help
    Brian

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It happens sometimes.

Why are you only pinning 200mg per week, that's pretty much a TRT dose?
    wrecks72 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    2nd Black's comment regarding the dosage.
    Try leaving the pin in your butt for 30 seconds or so after you plunge it before you pull it out and/or pull it out slower to give the flesh a second to close over the hole.
    Not sure if the science behind that method has any validity but I know it keeps me from squirting blood if I knick a vein when I pull it out slowly.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like to pull the skin tight, so when I pull out and release the skin, it seems like the different layers covers the holes. Kinda like the holes in each layer are staggered from each other.

ITS A TRT dose for my first one and didn't know how to get gear elsewhere so I thats how I got from
    a clinic in Florida , but my next one will not be coming from there it's expensive lmao I'm sure you know

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    duplicate..
    Last edited by EDCG19; 07-17-2017 at 04:44 PM.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Lot of good options out there, I prefer 150-200 for just TRT

Normal TRT doses are usually 125-150mg weekly, so at 200 that is a bit higher end of TRT but still good and something most HRT clinics start out with. I personally believe a little less can't hurt since you have to do the work at a lower dosage to see where you can get. 200 a week is great, but a bit high

when I pulled out some test leaked
    That can happen and is normal but not something we really want to happen. Try grabbing some of the meat with your hand during injection

Thanks goalinmind It only happened this time on my left side and I'm right handed so its a bitch oh well I didn't get
    on the rotation injection sites I tried thigh once and it hurt but I'll go back to that and the delt just getting used to my new craft
    so but I am going to grab some meat next time though. Yeah I was made about the test more than anything

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    So are you going on TRT or just used the clinic to get steroids ? Either way you are still running only a TRT dose, it's almost a waste of a first cycle imo unless your own test levels had bottomed out.

What were the bloodwork results?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information