Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By Likrule

Thread: liquid anavar help/ syringe help.

Likrule is offline Female Member

liquid anavar help/ syringe help.

Back story summed up:
    My coach gave me 50mg var and she gave me 10mg var tabs. When I did my first cycle, I cut the 10mg in half so I was taking 5mg. Once I was done with 5mg she told me to take whole 10mg tabs. Well my dumb fucking ass not paying attention, started to take the whole 50mg tabs. - we will end it there I know I messed up. Long story short I ran out sooner than she could get me more. The only thing available to me that I purchased from another supplier was liquid oral.

He gave me a 3ML needle to get it out of the bottle. on the bottle it says 20mg/ml .

Question:
    1 ML = 20 mg. BUT he is telling me that it is INCORRECT that each 10th of a line is 10mg of var and that the whole ML is 100mg.

Am I missing something? Am I reading it wrong?

I asked him about it and he just said, that's how he takes it, thats how his coach and other pros take it. He also said I can't "go by the needle" because it is an injection needle.

Any advice/ help for this newbie.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	varpics.jpg 
Views:	1636 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	170029

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Go to Walmart and get a oral syringe but 1Ml is 1Ml no matter wat.So 1/2Ml is 10 1/4Ml is 5 he don't know wat he is doing that is simple math.And one more thing if he does't know that get another coach
    Last edited by songdog; 07-17-2017 at 06:40 PM.
    guitarzan and Likrule like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5mg of var? Are you a female?
    Likrule likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    5mg of var? Are you a female?
    Yes.

I can do the math that's why I don't know why he is being so adamant about how I need to take it. Like he practically begged me not to take 1ML. It made me nervous frankly.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like he's a moron. Like songdog said, get you a oral syringe, and get a 1ml, it will make it easier to be more accurate at 1/4 or 1/2 ml doses
    Likrule likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Sounds like he's a moron. Like songdog said, get you a oral syringe, and get a 1ml, it will make it easier to be more accurate at 1/4 or 1/2 ml doses

The suppier and his coach and pretty big guys so I assume they are taking so much test that they can't see their var results??
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Likrule View Post
    The suppier and his coach and pretty big guys so I assume they are taking so much test that they can't see their var results??
    I would stick with 1/2 ML (10mg) and see how you feel/look. 50mg/ed at once? Whoa, did your muscles have muscles? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I would stick with 1/2 ML (10mg) and see how you feel/look. 50mg/ed at once? Whoa, did your muscles have muscles? LOL
    Lol no. I'm fine , everything is good. I didn't do it for that long before I realized it but still threw my dosages and amount that I had off. You should have seen my coachs face when I said I was almost out though. . I think because I took such a high dose, she brought me back down to 20. She said she normally wouldnt do that but since I decided to go hulk on the anavar she thought it would be best not to drop it back down to 10.
    Last edited by Likrule; 07-18-2017 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Typo

Thread Information