Thread: Tren cough

Mma67 is offline Junior Member

Tren cough

We're all familiar with the dreaded tren cough. I feel like I've been luck on my last cycle, I got tren cough twice with ace and both times it happened shooting in the same spot. I'm thinking maybe there's more scar tissue there and that has something to do with it but I really don't know.

The cough for me starts fairly soon after sticking the needle in. I get this tickle as I slowly push the plunger in... then I start with baby coughs, trying not to move the needle as I continue to stifle my cough. Then the sweating starts and I keep pushing though. The injection time for me lasts about 3 minutes but the entire time is a struggle of sweating and baby coughs. Then when I'm finished injecting I let it out and cough away. Boogers coming out of my nose and all.

It's a very unpleasant ordeal but I have to admit I thought it would be wayyyyy worse. I was expecting it to feel like pepper spray in your lungs. This was nothing.

allmww213 is offline New Member
    bro i luckily have only had it about 4 times scariest experience u will ever have inj the best of the best but trust me i thought i might not make it for a min. this is what a true bodybuilder can take and go tear those muscles at the gym. i just do mine am so by night time i relax with my gh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I've had at least 20 times past 8 months...im done injecting in 15 seconds I'm sure..comes on afterwards..i wouldn't want to have a coughing spell with a pin hanging out my ass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Never had it!

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've only experienced its once or twice, not the best feeling inside the world.

Thread Information