Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Drinking and gear use

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member

Drinking and gear use

I recently heard there was some type of supplement you could pre-load if you are drinking while on cycle. Not sure of the name, and I didn't write it down but what could you do if you are on cycle and you have a few nights you're going to be drinking heavy?

Might be an odd question, but I don't drink normally and for me to add that in I'd rather not go through liver/kidney issues while on cycle as it is..

joshrutz56 is offline Junior Member
    Orals are harsh on the liver no matter what you take. Oils are a lot safer. Vitamin c is very good for the liver and you can take milk thistle. Or you can check out N2guard. But as far as drinking. I would keep it very minimal if possible. But everyone's body's are different. You could always go to your doc and get blood work done to check liver enzyme levels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    I recently heard there was some type of supplement you could pre-load if you are drinking while on cycle. Not sure of the name, and I didn't write it down but what could you do if you are on cycle and you have a few nights you're going to be drinking heavy?

Might be an odd question, but I don't drink normally and for me to add that in I'd rather not go through liver/kidney issues while on cycle as it is..
    In my experience best to wait on the drinking if possible

Alcohol is basically sugar so it's empty calories. I've seen kidney support supplements online that you can google. Basically, if you're on cycle and you have the discipline to eat clean, then just put alcohol on the "do not eat" list. You're looking for maximum gains, I'm assuming. Be strict with yourself while in your cycle. You'll have a better cycle experience.
    Obs likes this.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Agreed, do not drink on cycle. If you are unable to do this you may want to check in to AA.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Guess its not worth it

I don't drink at all and it isn't common was just throwing around the idea of what you can add in to help while on cycle. Frankly, I've heard there are supplements guys use out there to help with this, but than again probably shouldn't be drinking anyway since it isn't common for me anyway.....

I am totally into supplements but I just haven't heard of any that will help with the drinking. If you find the article you should post it.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1 View Post
    Agreed, do not drink on cycle. If you are unable to do this you may want to check in to AA.
    ^^
    Really?

Checking myself in immediately then.
    Alcohol like AAS use in moderation is acceptable.

I enjoy using AAS and also enjoy everything else that is involved with being alive

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    In my experience best to wait on the drinking if possible
    If drinking is that important to you use it as a reward or celebration with the completion of your cycle.
    songdog likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    If you have to really think,about weather you wanna stop kicking it, then your not ready for steroids my friend.

Its like this.

Steroids make unhealthy shit, about 100x more unhealthy.

They have an affinity for raping liver, and storing fat in arteries, as well as arterial sclerosis, and such.

Why do things to help the negatives flourish while on cycle.

Shit if your at a point were doing steroids is needed, then you should be catholic school strict on lifestyle and diet. If not, ill repeat, your not ready.

This is like saying you'll take a driving test with a gold plated delorean.

Thread Information