Thread: Newbie and first cycle advice

Eldawg1002 is offline New Member

Newbie and first cycle advice

Stats
    Height: 6ft
    Weight: 195lbs
    Bf: 15-17%
    Lifting experience: 12 years

Well I've decided to go to the dark side. I've been lifting for a while now but I believe that I've reached my potential naturally years ago. My question is should I begin with an AAS cutting cycle or should I begin with a bulking cycle. I'm not looking to get extremely huge. I've researched lots of different cycles and about the different compounds but I'd like advice that would pertain to myself personally before making a final decision. I am looking to have more definition but not at the cost of losing lean muscle that I already have. I've added a photo of where I am as of today. Thanks

Newbie and first cycle advice-img_3157.jpg
    Last edited by Eldawg1002; 05-15-2017 at 03:12 PM.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Looking good, bro!
    You didn't say how old you were, though.

I will be 34 this July

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    For your very first cycle, you should do a clean bulk on Test E. 500mg/week for about 12-14 weeks.

Any other compounds would be a waste since your first cycle will be amazing regardless of what you use. Save the more advanced compounds for when Test stops working for you.

You can do a Test + Anavar cutting cycle for your next one, but for your very first, clean bulk. That's my suggestion.

It would be a shame to waste your very first cycle on a cut.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    ^^X2

Read the 1st cycle sticky and you won't go wrong
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Looks like you've already got enough size an building experience, so what makes you think aas is the answer? If you're looking to cut you don't needs aas for that, just need to pay attention to your diet and will look great without it. Even on aas you're going to make zero changes in terms of a lean/cut appearance, you still need to diet and count your calories.

Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Looks like you've already got enough size an building experience, so what makes you think aas is the answer? If you're looking to cut you don't needs aas for that, just need to pay attention to your diet and will look great without it. Even on aas you're going to make zero changes in terms of a lean/cut appearance, you still need to diet and count your calories.
    I've lifted for years but only in the last maybe 3 years that I drastically cleaned up my diet. I'm gonna go with a Test E only cycle to start out with to see how much more it enhances my current build then I'll go from there.

If I were you...
    I would do a slow cut for a month or two leading into your cycle.
    Any muscle you lose you will easily gain right back when you cycle in a surplus.
    songdog likes this.

So I have officially began my first AAS cycle. I decided to go with the 1st cycle sticky as suggested by fit_deskjockey. The only thing that I'm adjusting is the hCG schedule. I'll begin that starting the final 4-6 weeks. Also I'm taking 12.5mg of Aromisin EOD to prevent estrogen.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You should use hcg through your whole cycle to help you better recover.Hit the diet section to make sure your diets on point beacuse many cycles have been lost too bad diets.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldawg1002 View Post
    So I have officially began my first AAS cycle. I decided to go with the 1st cycle sticky as suggested by fit_deskjockey. The only thing that I'm adjusting is the hCG schedule. I'll begin that starting the final 4-6 weeks. Also I'm taking 12.5mg of Aromisin EOD to prevent estrogen.
    I had some serious ball shrinkage in between the twice a week hCG injections. Mine would shrink down to 70% normal. This had a significant psychological effect. I know I'd freak out if they remained that way or got even smaller for 6 weeks. I like my nuts full and hanging low

Quote Originally Posted by Eldawg1002 View Post
    Aromasin should be run ED

Thread Information