Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By dirtyvegas
  • 1 Post By tonytone
  • 1 Post By Sh0tsf1red
  • 2 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By EDCG19
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: How to protect yourself from source getting busted????

Schwarz is offline Member

How to protect yourself from source getting busted????

One of our biggest UG Sources Busted in Texas

Just saw the above post and was just wondering how a person as a consumer protects themselves from being busted if their source gets busted?

Has anyone been busted from the info on a sources computer after the source got busted?

How can you protect urself? Say for example you send your source an email with an order and your address where to send the AAS and you send him a cheque. If that's found on his hard drive by the police then your screwed aren't you. There is no real way you can fully protect urself is there???

Just getting a little worried with all these busts going on!

S

mranak is offline Associate Member
    First off, only communicate with a source through secure channels (ie secure email).

You do what you can and evaluate the risk. Order small as always and even if the source is busted, you shouldn't draw too much attention. You can always ask your source if he keeps all client data in a secure email account or whatever as well. And of course, he can lie.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Your not going to jail or anything from ordering from dude.... If they show up at your house dont answer the door. IF they have a search warrant you dont have a choice but now you got the heads up on the situation so erase your hard drive your using to communicate, and dont have anything in your car or your house, just to be safe.

Dont admit to anything, use your rights and say nothing till you get a lawer. If it even come to that.

As long as you have nothing on you your safe and they have no case. They only have a case if they catch you with somthing, but dont let that happen.

dirtyvegas
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i doubt most law enforcement are going to hunt down every single client that a busted source had....would be a huge waste of resources
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Best is to keep your house and computers clean............. I don't think LE is going to go after the guy that uses on a personal level...... they are after the guys that are buying a lot from that source because they know that they are sourcing themselves.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i have an order out for that guy right now...fvck. in the middle of my cycle too. besides being out 300 i hope nothin happens! FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    i think youll be alright bro, like tony said there not worried about the small fish.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    well i have gear, research chems, and a laptop at my house. i suppose i should ditch everything huh? this is fvcked man, the only thing i can hope for is that the guy busted wasn't the main man and for some reason my pakage will get sent......yeah right

sctxms is offline New Member
    ok what do u all use for secure email? I know hush is useless now so now what do u all use? I have been out of the game for several years

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by sctxms View Post
    ok what do u all use for secure email? I know hush is useless now so now what do u all use? I have been out of the game for several years
    You are too late, they all died a quarter century ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    You are too late, they all died a quarter century ago.
    Not following your post I am asking a legit question

I know this is an old post but still wtf do u use to secure your email

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sctxms View Post
    I know this is an old post but still wtf do u use to secure your email
    You can't LOL

You don't seem to understand how the internet works
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    You can't LOL

All I can figure is use a fake identity and fake ip to set up the email account

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There are plenty of secure emails out there. You can use a proxy as well and never store your email on your computer. Unseen and proton are a couple
    Obs and bobtail like this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by EDCG19; 07-24-2017 at 03:33 PM.
    bobtail likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Proof that you have paid weighs more than email with order. Use bitcoin, not your personal bank account/paypal et.c.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz View Post
    One of our biggest UG Sources Busted in Texas

Just saw the above post and was just wondering how a person as a consumer protects themselves from being busted if their source gets busted?

Has anyone been busted from the info on a sources computer after the source got busted?

How can you protect urself? Say for example you send your source an email with an order and your address where to send the AAS and you send him a cheque. If that's found on his hard drive by the police then your screwed aren't you. There is no real way you can fully protect urself is there???

Just getting a little worried with all these busts going on!

S
    There's really three major ways that the law could find you. The first and the most important is the money trail. Second are the electronic correspondence. Finally, the parcel delivery. Bitcoin will protect you from being found. The electronic correspondence, you can use secure email. The parcel post, hmmm.... If the UG uses FedEx, UPS, USPS and have a tracking number, the law can find you. My UGL sends packages with no tracking number. I think the law is more interested in busting UGL's and not so much guys supporting families and paying mortgage. The thing that's ironic are how many cops are juiced as they go out and bust down UGL doors. LOL
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    There's really three major ways that the law could find you. The first and the most important is the money trail. Second are the electronic correspondence. Finally, the parcel delivery. Bitcoin will protect you from being found. The electronic correspondence, you can use secure email. The parcel post, hmmm.... If the UG uses FedEx, UPS, USPS and have a tracking number, the law can find you. My UGL sends packages with no tracking number. I think the law is more interested in busting UGL's and not so much guys supporting families and paying mortgage. The thing that's ironic are how many cops are juiced as they go out and bust down UGL doors. LOL
    Lots of cops. A local police cheif in a town I lived in was recently busted for posession of crack.
    He was immediately fired of course and the town is so shitty no one wants to replace him so the sherriff patrols the town now.

If some are smoking crack, I guarantee many are using AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    You can't LOL

Well thank god u do maybe the next I set up an exadata x6-2 and exalogic machines I will call u or send u a secure email.

Thread Information