Thread: First Cycle

kp917 is offline New Member

First Cycle

I need some advice on finishing my cycle.

I'm running 250 Test Cyp 2x a week (500 mg a week) and it's my 5th week. I also take .25 letro every few days to keep my estrogen levels in check.
    The biggest thing I realized is that I should have fully researched everything possible about cycling. Anyways, i'm here now so I cannot do anything about it.

What I need help with is that I messed up cycling with a higher level of fat. I believe i'm in the range of 18-21%. I'm not excessively fat, but i have a small gut, handles, and little bit of fat on my legs. My strength is up a lot, i've gained quite a good amount of muscle but I'm still not cut enough. My estrogen levels are higher than usual, which is expected because of my excess fat.

What should I do with the rest of my cycle? How should I change my diet and what not. I've been eating a moderately bulk diet as I saw that a cutting diet would be useless.

185 pounds, 6'2.

Thank you

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well at 6'2 and only 185 and you are at 18-21 you say! I will tell you your problem you have no base you really were not ready to cycle yet.This is a problem with many guys they think with a few shots they can look like the Hulk sorry bro it don't work that way DIET is wat will get your body on track and hard training.And beacuse you didn't want to wait you just blew the biggest chance of putting on some serious size with your 1st cycle.Beacuse on your 1st and only your 1st you grow like a weed but not if things are not right.Get your diet in check and train hard and the rest will follow there are no short cuts but you know that now! Good luck.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well at 6'2 and only 185 and you are at 18-21 you say! I will tell you your problem you have no base you really were not ready to cycle yet.This is a problem with many guys they think with a few shots they can look like the Hulk sorry bro it don't work that way DIET is wat will get your body on track and hard training.And beacuse you didn't want to wait you just blew the biggest chance of putting on some serious size with your 1st cycle.Beacuse on your 1st and only your 1st you grow like a weed but not if things are not right.Get your diet in check and train hard and the rest will follow there are no short cuts but you know that now! Good luck.I also see you are only 21 and running aas at your age will really damage your Endo system READ the young and steroids thread.

Thread Information