Thread: Broke hand in early/mid cycle help

funnyman is offline Junior Member

Broke hand in early/mid cycle help

Male
    5'10
    4 cycles in
    training 10 years
    20% bf maybe less

So put in a good amt of money into this cycle.

After waiting a month to get my HGH kicking in, I began to start my test and then broke my hand and can't lift now obviously.

Was about to introduce:

Tren ace 300wk
    Mast 300wk

w/ HGH (3-4 ius/ 5 days on 2 off), t3 50mcg

Caber, ai on hand

My question is, if i do straight cardio on this cycle would i just shred out or is tren a waste to run? Its great fat burning properties though and I doubt cardio tren issues should get in the way at that weekly dose. Also have gw on hand.

Spent too much money on HGH to completely abandon the whole cycle.

Thoughts?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyman View Post
    Male
    5'10
    4 cycles in
    training 10 years
    20% bf maybe less

So put in a good amt of money into this cycle.

After waiting a month to get my HGH kicking in, I began to start my test and then broke my hand and can't lift now obviously.

Was about to introduce:

Tren ace 300wk
    Mast 300wk

w/ HGH (3-4 ius/ 5 days on 2 off), t3 50mcg

Caber, ai on hand

My question is, if i do straight cardio on this cycle would i just shred out or is tren a waste to run? Its great fat burning properties though and I doubt cardio tren issues should get in the way at that weekly dose. Also have gw on hand.

Spent too much money on HGH to completely abandon the whole cycle.

Thoughts?
    Wait four weeks and start lifting again. Focus on legs for now. Good thing your on hgh it will speed up your healing time. Hell in five weeks I bet you are good as new.
    Hit them legs twice a week.
    funnyman likes this.

True! Thanks. Trying to lean out anyway before end of summer! You're saying start the cycle and hit legs and cardio and hopefully have couple weeks at end to add in upper body weights?

Those compounds will shred me cardio wise it seems. Just always am lifting to w them

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyman View Post
    True! Thanks. Trying to lean out anyway before end of summer! You're saying start the cycle and hit legs and cardio and hopefully have couple weeks at end to add in upper body weights?

Those compounds will shred me cardio wise it seems. Just always am lifting to w them
    Its not a perfect scenario but you will get plenty of time to focus on legs.
    If you hate sitting out on the upper body you might be able to do lightweight higher rep but dont push it too soon.
    funnyman likes this.

My man. Looks like the best advice i can get for this scenario. Legs are like tree trunks but whatever. Keep the tren in then?

Also i have pharm-tec reducta depot tabs to kill appetite. Just not sure how safe to run
    Last edited by funnyman; 07-30-2017 at 12:25 AM.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you've already started the test and been on a while, you could drop down to a trt dose until you're better. However, you're going to have to account for the time it takes for your hand to heal after the cast comes off. You might be better off doing a mild pct and start back up when at 100%. Seems like you've got good advice and seems you have your head on straight. You'll do what's best. Best of luck to a speedy recovery!
    funnyman likes this.

Thanks PT, only problem is the 3-4 months of hgh was several hundred dollars. Been on a month to get it going and don't want that to go to waste. Plus wanted to lean out before summer ends. Dropped down to TRT before surgery and gonna stay at 250 a week.

Rest of gear is to aid in fat loss and hold muscle while i diet and do cardio. Just wasn't sure if I should drop the tren or not. Guess it couldn't hurt though

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are not going to want to muscle that hand around for a while after that cast comes off.I would do a PCT and get you hand back in shape and come back strong.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Why not just set the cycle to the side for a few months and properly heal your hand, what's the hurry are you competing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Why not just set the cycle to the side for a few months and properly heal your hand, what's the hurry are you competing?
    No not at all lol. Just like I said, the 100s of dollars I put into 3 months of hgh and just got that going. Also summer is about to end and wanna lean out before that

Thread Information