Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: DECA only cycle?!?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    Taeian Clark is more than just a surgeon.
    He has a huge following of bodybuilders, in his "Camel Crew", who are doing just this, and verifying his results.
    Apparently, for most people, it's only the presence of Testosterone along with Deca , that causes the sides, such as "deca dick".

He quotes multiple studies, that show that nandrolone will replace all of the functions of testosterone.
    Just enough aromatization to supply a bit of estrogen.

He doesn't tell people to start at 2 grams. 900mg/week, is standard, along with dbol or anavar .

Everyone parrots Llewelyn, as gospel. But, before he changed the "game", many top pros ran deca dbol cycles.
    Robbie Robinson
    Danny Padilla
    Mike Mentzer
    Tim Belknap
    John Lyod (Bostin's father)
    At least in my own experience and the studies I've seen which was very recent and posted by Kel here somewhere it's not exactly true. My E2 values were essentially zero, my libido is almost zero. I can still function when I want, it's just the want factor goes down 90%. I think if I were to cycle ever again I would add a small HRT dose of no more than 125mg/week with a small dosage of AI. Which I should have probably done back then but I wasn't this smart back then
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Oh and the Camel Crew, they are not doing deca only cycles. Top pros go over there to train because they got all the best pharm grade gear from HGH and so on that they can just go to the local pharmacy and pick up. King Kamala talks a lot about this recently, idk if you follow him but it's worth a google I think.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information