Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By guitarzan
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Sh0tsf1red

Thread: Livzon HCG - how do I open this thing?

BD30 is offline New Member

Livzon HCG - how do I open this thing?

1st Cycle noob here, as you will see.

The time has come to mix my hcg solution - but wait, what's this??? It is 2 parts (powder and water of course), but the water is in a glass vessel that is completely enclosed with glass. No lid or opening, just glass. How am I supposed to get the liquid out? Break the glass? That doesn't sound very reasonable for a medical product, but what do I know?

Was hoping the package would help, and maybe it does, but my Japanese (or is it Chinese?) is a bit on the rusty side.

Am I just being a dumb ass here?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The top will snap right off. There's videos on YouTube, just search how to open a ampule
    Obs and EDCG19 like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Is that bacteriostatic water in the amp? You need bac water not sterile water or whatever that is more than likely.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    Buddy will explain you because no one here is able to help someone they just send you links etc. the powder is the HCG , you gotta buy some bacteriostatic water + sterile amp. Example: Mix 5ML of Bac. Water with the hcg, drop the bac water slowly and not directly to the powder, let it go down through the walls of the amp. now you got 1000IU per 1 ML. put your hcg on the fridge and done.

I dont think you can put 5ml on the hcg amp so just take a siringe with 5ml, put 1ML into the hcg powder and then grab that 1Ml with the hcg into the siringe again, you will have a siringe with 5ml. put that on a sterile amp, and eachml is 1000IU.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by LaloJR View Post
    Buddy will explain you because no one here is able to help someone they just send you links etc. the powder is the HCG , you gotta buy some bacteriostatic water + sterile amp. Example: Mix 5ML of Bac. Water with the hcg, drop the bac water slowly and not directly to the powder, let it go down through the walls of the amp. now you got 1000IU per 1 ML. put your hcg on the fridge and done.

I dont think you can put 5ml on the hcg amp so just take a siringe with 5ml, put 1ML into the hcg powder and then grab that 1Ml with the hcg into the siringe again, you will have a siringe with 5ml. put that on a sterile amp, and eachml is 1000IU.
    If he actually reads the link it explains it all to him......
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I agree with BIB. The sticky that is referenced is written very well and is straightforward.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LaloJR View Post

In regards to what is highlighted above, that is absolutely not true. The majority of members here are more than willing to help.
    It's the people who fail to recognize this that don't understand.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yea, that statement was bullshit. After he's been here long enough, and hears the same rookie questions a hundred times, he may be more apt to help someone by pointing them to the info, vs doing all that typing
    EDCG19 and Obs like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Someone please ban lalo this isnt a highschool and the punk just does what you would expect a punk to do.
    Sh0tsf1red and guitarzan like this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    In regards to what is highlighted above, that is absolutely not true. The majority of members here are more than willing to help.
    It's the people who fail to recognize this that don't understand.
    I've gotten tons of help from links sent to me when I asked questions
    Obs and almostgone like this.

Thread Information