Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By EDCG19

Thread: Domestic Vs International?

tropicalsensation is offline New Member

Domestic Vs International?

International orders don't require a warrant to search your package and because they are coming from outside the country they have to pass through metal detectors drug sniffing dogs and all the above. Which is why if you use an international source/out of the country you have to be 100% sure that their packaging method is discreet and going to bypass customs. If you keep orders domestic USPS/within your own country you will have a greater chance of a successful delivery. USPS requires probable cause to search your package. And i've heard that a letter of seizure notice is not the only thing that happens when your package gets seized by customs from an international order. your address also gets red flagged so from that point on you have to use a new location all together if you want to continue your same method of ordering.

But I have also heard that if you order internationally and your package gets seized by customs THE ONLY form of punishment that you will receive is a letter of seizure notice. I have heard that if you order domestically and you are caught you face greater risk of a controlled delivery instead of just getting a seizure notice in the mail.
    So putting these things together it looks like domestic orders are more likely to arrive in your mailbox without any problems but if there is a problem it could be bad. International orders are more risky but if there is a problem you could potentially just get a letter of seizure notice? Thoughts??

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    If you want safety order international stealth sachets that you buy via bitcoin that you buy with cash in person from a seller.
    Most stealth sachets can be held by a customs official and they wont have a clue what it is. They also make liquid adex and clomid.

Using the method above will be the safest.

Domestic does not go through customs but you run the risk of the supplier getting busted and getting a controlled delivery but they can also do it with an international source.
    Raws are the most dangerous.
    Don't talk about it to anyone in your life and be discreet. Think before you act and never keep more than 10ml in a place police could find it or 100 tabs.
    Should they get a warrant to search the bulk of your gear bettet be somewhere besides your house.

Obs
    Btw when the k-9 unit comes in let off a little pepper spray on the carpet and they wont be able to find jack.

I have thought about this entirely too much.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Btw when the k-9 unit comes in let off a little pepper spray on the carpet and they wont be able to find jack.

I have thought about this entirely too much.
    ...reaches for pepper spray...

"He's got a gun! Drop it! Danger close"

"shots fired! Shots fired! Start medic to our location, one down"

Obs
    You gotta be sneakier than that!

Obs
    Seriously though. If you are a fugitive.... bear mace will send the dogs to another county.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They say a bloodhound can smell one human skin cell, I can only imagine what pepper spray would do to one!

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    They say a bloodhound can smell one human skin cell, I can only imagine what pepper spray would do to one!
    It makes it where they cant smell one "cell" full of humans
    guitarzan likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Never had any issues, I prefer domestic btw and there are affordable sources everywhere...
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Thread Information