• 1 Post By DHew
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: PCT got busted what now?

litago1 is offline New Member

PCT got busted what now?

Stats: 165 pounds
    Height: 1:76
    Bodyfat: unknown but very low (shredded)
    Bodytype: Ectomorph (small joints, 27/28 inch waist) So i look way "bigger" than i actually am.

So i finished a 12 weeks test e 500 a week cycle about a month ago together with arimidex 0,25 EoD. The thing is i had only 5 20 mg tabs of nolva as PCT left from long a time ago. Ive ordered more PCT online with the test E cycle but it didn't get through as it was sent in separate packages so i just started my cycle and tried to order again. Same thing happen, it got stopped by the customs. 8 weeks in my cycle i tried a third time but it got stopped again. I've learned my lesson that you always need to have your PCT ready from day 1. I don't dare ordering more as this activity caught up to me by the local police.

Now i've gone a month without PCT, all i had were the 5 20 MG tabs of nolva so i ran 1 each day for 5 days. I've had no issues with gyno or erectile dysfunctions after cycle or other sides except that i feel more tired than i usually do and its hard to work a full day labor job and working out at the same time. If my energy levels before the cycle were 100% they were 150% on cycle and now maybe 70%. Also i've lost some gains, maybe 6-7 pounds and some strenght after this cycle.

My question is what is my best move now?

Keep training natty for several months?
    Try and order PCT yet again?
    Start a new Test E cycle around September IF i can get my hands on PCT day 1?

i WILL run another cycle at some point so please don't say stay natty forever bla bla, i just need help finding out the best way to go from here. When it comes to running bloods its really hard to do in my country. i guess it CAN be done if i find the right doctor, but steroids is VERY illegal here to own, sell, buy and even personal use. (jail time if caught and several years ban from all local gyms)
    Last edited by litago1; 07-29-2017 at 10:50 PM.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Bloodwork
    stickiestring likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Probably should have planned this out better, find a better source and make sure you are prepared before running a cycle. What country are you in?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro there is nothing to say you know wat you did wrong.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    It is paramount to have all your ducks in a row prior to 1st pin

Pct is more important than the actual gear when running a cycle
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is the reason that I always, always tell guys to have everything in hand before starting. It's so important to have everything lined up so that the plan will be executed perfectly.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    This is the same story, every year, for the last 11 years. Please get your blood work done, and start another PCT. 4 weeks after PCT get more blood work done.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    This is the reason that I always, always tell guys to have everything in hand before starting. It's so important to have everything lined up so that the plan will be executed perfectly.
    I agree with you 100%. PCT should be in hand before you even start the cycle.
    PT1982 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Always keep extra hcg , ai, clomd, nolva, and cabergoline (if running nors) on hand at all times. Order extra every cycle. If if on trt and blasting you may find you have gyno out of the blue and you can't treat it with ai you need nolva.
    Believe me this fail safe I use just saved my ass.
    Nolva and clomid can be ordered from alldaychemist in a reasonable amount of time. Get some, you may need it bad. It would sure suck to be two months out and wind up with gyno.

k, what's done is done. You should get some blood work done and see where you're at. Even though your cycle's over and you took 5 nolva pills, you still might not have recovered. You need to know your baseline before you can make any decisions about PCT or not. At this point, no one knows where you're at so it's all a guess.

Thread Information