Thread: Clen insomnia!

edmundo22 is offline Associate Member

Clen insomnia!

I took my first dose, 20 micro mg morning time, read insomnia been a side affect but assumed it would be no problem as my anti depressant medication knocks me out every night, that night didn't sleep till 3 or 4 in the morning, that was ok, next day I increased to 40 mmg, that night was hell, literally didn't sleep a wink or I was semi asleep but still awake had really bad nightmares, I suffer from bad depression and a lack of sleep sets it off more then anything had two hellish days of severe depression from that one night of no sleep, obviously stopped taking it will never put myself through that hell again, checked the scale think I lost close to half a stone in a week, having increased oxygen airflow was a major benefit in the gym, I'll never again take over 20 mmg if I do decide to continue but what can I do about the insomnia?, I read anti histamines will close up the air way passages, is it just the increased air flow that causes the insomnia?, also can I just take it causally seeing as I can never go over 20 mmg again or does it have to be stacked?

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I don't do no more than 20..30..tops...fucked up the first time..my buddy does I ml.... I tried that I never slept a wink and felt like shit the next day...when I take it I take as soon as I open my eyes...by night fall I'm good to go...if I were you I would take it first thing in the a.m.....that's just me though...I do my workout between 3 and 5 am...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I took it first thing in the morning but the half life is 24 - 36 hours so doesn't really make a difference, I don't want to be simulated wired at bed time, I need a full nights sleep to function.

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    gets easier the second week

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    There are just somethings people can't take do to it's sides.

Welcome to the clen team! LOL Yeah, that stuff is crazy. The very first time I took clen, I took a 40mcg dose. I did not sleep for 56 hours! I am totally serious. I did find a comfortable dose/timing for a good cycle but I'm still wary of clen sides.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I think I need to let my receptors have a break.

80mcg of clen for 2 weeks, on top of 600+mg caffeine daily, and higenamine hcl. I had no trouble sleeping, or no more than I do without clen. Eek!

I think OP, this is a scenario for you in which "the juice is not worth the squeeze"....is this your saying, song? I can't remember if it was you or numberE who says that

Brandoyounowho is offline New Member
    Hey guys,sorry to hijack the thread!
    I've just purchased my first cycle of clen ,
    150mcg/ml 30ml liquid clen bottle
    Just wondering what's a good dose to start at daily and work up by?
    And how i work out the mcg per ml?
    Also others have said I should be taking something to help sleep at night or teaurine,any help would be good! Cheers boys.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandoyounowho View Post
    Hey guys,sorry to hijack the thread!
    I've just purchased my first cycle of clen ,
    150mcg/ml 30ml liquid clen bottle
    Just wondering what's a good dose to start at daily and work up by?
    And how i work out the mcg per ml?
    Also others have said I should be taking something to help sleep at night or teaurine,any help would be good! Cheers boys.
    Thats a lot of questions. You are better off starting your own thread for something like this.

Well I took 50 mg of anti histimine last night after a 20 mocro gram does of clen in the morning, my air ways must have closed up cuz I slept like a baby it works like a charm, Iv gone up to 40 micro today and see how I get on with it tonight.

Thread Information