• 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Speedy Smitty
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: How toxic is it?

Speedy Smitty is offline New Member

How toxic is it?

I am starting my second cycle soon of: 12 weeks Test E at 250mg/3.5 days + hCG at 250 iu/3.5 days + 14 weeks of .25mg Arimidex every other day.

Then PCT of Clomid 75/50/50/50 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

I completed my first cycle exactly the same a while ago. I am taking at least 20 weeks off between cycles, maybe more. My question is: How hard on your liver is a simple cycle like the one I have done/will be doing? And what is the toxic component? Is it the Test E? The Arimidex? The PCT? I am more curious than anything.

I know everyone is going to say I need blood work. I am in Canada and it is not that simple. In Canada our entire medical system is controlled by the government. There are no private facilities I can pay to get my own blood work done at. The only way to get blood work is when it is done for your annual physical (although they would never test for any of the numbers needed for this type of use) or to make an appointment with you GP, confess that you are currently on an illegal cycle and ask for a requisition for blood work. (this is not an option for me with my GP)

With all that in mind, that is the reason I am taking a longer time between cycles than is done by most. Anyways.....anyone have any insights into my actual questions?

Thanks,

Couchlock is offline Banned
    This cycle is liver friendly, but still include NAC @600mg daily at least. This will negate any liver issues at all
    Speedy Smitty likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    This cycle is liver friendly, but still include NAC @600mg daily at least. This will negate any liver issues at all

With any injectable compound you should take 1200mgs of NAC(which could count with one more injectable), but if you add an oral you'd need to take up to 2400-3000mgs of NAC(3000mgs/NAC is with two injectables in most cases especially with BW confirming this!
    clarky. and Speedy Smitty like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Regarding BW - you can look up private md labs.com(one word) or discountrd labs.com can help I believe the former is more susceptible with BW...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    With any injectable compound you should take 1200mgs of NAC(which could count with one more injectable), but if you add an oral you'd need to take up to 2400-3000mgs of NAC(3000mgs/NAC is with two injectables in most cases especially with BW confirming this!
    X2 Nach. I run Nac everyday now, blast or not. 600 a day when running nothing, 1200 a day on a blast, i never really use orals.
    Speedy Smitty and NACH3 like this.

[QUOTE=Couchlockd;7313990]This cycle is liver friendly, but still include NAC @600mg daily at least. This will negate any liver issues at all[/QUO

Thank you for mentioning the NAC. I have also been taking that as per austinites recommendation.

Regarding BW - you can look up private md labs.com(one word) or discountrd labs.com can help I believe the former is more susceptible with BW...
    Cool thank you. I will give them a look.
    NACH3 likes this.

I took a look at both these labs, unfortunately neither of these labs are available in Canada. Thanks for the recommendations though.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Smitty View Post
    I am starting my second cycle soon of: 12 weeks Test E at 250mg/3.5 days + hCG at 250 iu/3.5 days + 14 weeks of .25mg Arimidex every other day.

Then PCT of Clomid 75/50/50/50 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

I completed my first cycle exactly the same a while ago. I am taking at least 20 weeks off between cycles, maybe more. My question is: How hard on your liver is a simple cycle like the one I have done/will be doing? And what is the toxic component? Is it the Test E? The Arimidex? The PCT? I am more curious than anything.

I know everyone is going to say I need blood work. I am in Canada and it is not that simple. In Canada our entire medical system is controlled by the government. There are no private facilities I can pay to get my own blood work done at. The only way to get blood work is when it is done for your annual physical (although they would never test for any of the numbers needed for this type of use) or to make an appointment with you GP, confess that you are currently on an illegal cycle and ask for a requisition for blood work. (this is not an option for me with my GP)

With all that in mind, that is the reason I am taking a longer time between cycles than is done by most. Anyways.....anyone have any insights into my actual questions?

Thanks,
    Orals are harder on the liver than injectables. The liver has to break down the orals before it can be used. This put stress on the liver. The reason we inject Test and other AAS is that it doesn't have to make the liver pass. Like everyone says, take NAC and you should be golden.

Thread Information