Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By TRA
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By fit_deskjocky

Thread: 1st Cycle (looking for feedback)

verzic is offline New Member

1st Cycle (looking for feedback)

Body Stats:
    5'7 135 lbs 11-13%~ BF
    Been lifting for over 2 years now, been stuck at a plateau of body weight and max bench and I've been getting frustrated so I decided to buy some Test-E and try it out.
    Max bench was 235 for some time then dropped, and now I can only hit 200 on some days if I'm lucky.
    Diet: I will try to eat 1,000 calories over if the testosterone makes me hungry, I have a low appetite as is.

Cycle:
    1-10 weeks Test E: 400mg a week
    12.5-14 weeks Nolva 40mg ED
    14wks-16 weeks Nolva 20mg ED
    Arimidex on hand for any gyno issues while on cycle
    Not taking hCG as I've had some mixed feedback on it, some say it helps gains, some say it's a waste of money and suppresses your gains while on cycle. So I'm going to stay away from that for now as it is just extra money and hard to find at the moment.

Am I taking the right steps towards keeping all of the gains that I acquire during my cycle?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    1st you are too young and even if you weren't you are way too light! You need to learn how to eat to put on weight and before you say you can't it's beacuse you don't know wat you are doing.Beacuse if you can't put on weight natty you won't keep any gains GUARANTEED! You don't need to cycle and test won't make you hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    1st you are too young and even if you weren't you are way too light! You need to learn how to eat to put on weight and before you say you can't it's beacuse you don't know wat you are doing.Beacuse if you can't put on weight natty you won't keep any gains GUARANTEED! You don't need to cycle and test won't make you hungry.
    Many other forums, users, and articles have stated that test does mess with your hunger and it does make you more hungry because it effects your metabolism.
    Also, I have already purchased the gear so it's too late to go back now, I am just looking for insight regarding my cycle.
    And I've put on a good 35 lbs since I've started lifting, so I can gain weight. I have just been stuck at 135 for almost half a year now.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by verzic View Post
    Many other forums, users, and articles have stated that test does mess with your hunger and it does make you more hungry because it effects your metabolism.
    Also, I have already purchased the gear so it's too late to go back now, I am just looking for insight regarding my cycle.
    And I've put on a good 35 lbs since I've started lifting, so I can gain weight. I have just been stuck at 135 for almost half a year now.
    You're 5'7" and 135 - what do you think test is going to do to that metabolism that is going to make you gain weight?
    And just because you bought the gear doesn't mean you have to use it.
    My suggestion would be to explore what the potential side effects and complications of using steroids at an early age can be (there is a sticky on the Yound and Steroids I think).

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Put your gear in a cool dark place and forget about it. It's not worth the long term risk for a potential gain of a few lbs.

Of course, whatever you gain on cycle you may lose because you don't eat enough to weigh more than you do now.

Visit our diet section and post your diet (include macro's) and your stats and training regime and we can get you gaining again.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I have never noticed test make me hungry.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    You are too young, too light, and too inexperienced to inject yourself with testosterone . You will end up on trt more than likely. You would be better off lifting for another 5 years and learning how to eat and train for growth. Your body isn't mature yet, you will only make things worse. Imagine being 20 years old free young man and your damn Dick won't work and you don't know how to fix it.... wait it out

I'll be waiting til the end of this year, and if I still am not getting any gains or my bench is still at a plateau, I will be doing the testosterone e.

Hey it's your body do with it as you please but remember 10yrs down the road when you can't get a woody and you have no libido and are depressed remember our talk.
    charger69 likes this.

I'll be waiting til the end of this year, and if I still am not getting any gains or my bench is still at a plateau, I will be doing the testosterone e.
    You simply need to eat more.
    All the gear in the world will not cause you to grow without more food.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do not know if you read the recommended material. You should. You are at the pinnacle of natural test production and you want to shut it down while your still developing??
    Et's just put it this way.... I'm 50 and have low T. It sucks. Imagine at your age not being able to perform or not even being interested in sex.
    Go to the diet section. There are some really knowledgeable people there. They can get you what you really need. If you follow what they say, you will be surprised at how much you didn't know about diet. At least give them a try, it can't hurt.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Look at changing up your workout to get you out of your plateau. Post your goals in the Workout section and they'll help you out. Since you are concerned about your bench numbers as well as weight, look at a 5x5 powerlifting program.
    songdog likes this.

Thread Information