Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: anyone else fuck up a cycle?

chopsui is offline Junior Member

anyone else fuck up a cycle?

So i fucked up by not using an AI on my first cycle and i gained a fuck ton of fat from high E2, especially during PCT estrogen went crazy with no ai...

I've been losing weight and exercising but my skin still feels kinda loose and the areas where i hold fat are "puffed" with fat. I suspect it's an area i carried hormonal fat before and now I have even more, I don't have fat really anywhere else on my body.. just the front.

I'm planning another cycle of cyp250, winstrol /clen , and letrozole (feels like extra fat on my right chest to under my right arm.

Anyone else experienced this? How did you get everything back to normal?

I don't have lumps under the nipple but this retro fat gain on my chest is just as bad, still counts as gyno to me because of the difference in fat under the right/left armpit

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    So you fucked up your first cycle, you don't know how to control the E2 caused by test and you want to add more compounds? How does that make sense to you?

Because you want to cut? Diet and cardio for that.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Not a smart choice bro!

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    I ate some wild mushrooms and they made me fuckin ill...now i'm gonna eat some more.What do you think will happen? lol.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    I ate some wild mushrooms and they made me fuckin ill...now i'm gonna eat some more.What do you think will happen? lol.
    Pull some blood work and see where everthing is. If you go on cycle again it might be prudent to stick with one compound and take blood work throughout and see how you respond. Your first 3-4 cycles will be your best, if you can get away with only using one compound at low dosages that is all the better. Less risk of losing gains, minimizes sides and helps put on quality weight vs water and bloat.
    PT1982 and almostgone like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like your diet is more to blame that the AI...

Clean up your diet.. put yourself in a deficit for a couple of months see where your at, throw in a fat burner if necessary...

Sound like you need to educate yourself a tad more man, best not to learn from bad experiences when it comes to AAS...

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe he can build up an immunity?

What's the big deal? I forgot to mention using an AI but I was going to execute a "perfect cycle" and make sure my levels are where they're supposed to be to give my body a few months of recovery cycle..

I've been in calorie deficit and it's not just normal fat.

Test, AI, and some letro isn't crazy. Even adding winstrol doesn't seem that crazy to me.

Anyone got any useful input?

not the same thing at all. i'm going to control e2 this time. nice try troll

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chopsui View Post
    What's the big deal? I forgot to mention using an AI but I was going to execute a "perfect cycle" and make sure my levels are where they're supposed to be to give my body a few months of recovery cycle..

I've been in calorie deficit and it's not just normal fat.

Test, AI, and some letro isn't crazy.
    Even adding winstrol doesn't seem that crazy to me.

Anyone got any useful input?
    I really would pull some labs as suggested above before running anything. Also, it sounds like you need to research more.
    You plan to take test, an AI and letro, but letrozole is an aromatase inhibitor. You just added 2 AIs without any hint of labs when one AI would suffice.
    One compound (test) along with E2 control based on labs, and a proper diet will get you results.

Edit: I'll just add that, of course, hard work is necessary.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-12-2017 at 12:02 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chopsui View Post
    not the same thing at all. i'm going to control e2 this time. nice try troll
    Doesn't sound like a troll to me. He's just messing with you because no one wants you
    to repeat your previous mistake.
    The key to preventing that mistake is research and education. Good luck!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information