Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hollowedzeus

Thread: 2nd Cycle - Test-E

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member

2nd Cycle - Test-E

I'm planning out my second cycle coming up later this fall. 1st cycle was Test-E only (500mg, 250, 2x per week) for 12 weeks. PCT went well, I think. I get post PCT bloods next week to tell for sure.

My 2nd cycle will be Test-E only again but was wondering if on week 11 and 12, if you guys thought it'd be a bad idea to switch to Test Prop? I didn't function so well those 2 weeks while the test was leaving my system before beginning PCT. I had energy issues as well as psychological. Once PCT started I felt really good but those 2 weeks in between it was a real struggle.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Run prop the entire cycle and you wont need to do the wacky maths to keep a stable level till the end switching from e to p.
    Back In Black likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can switch, and many do. I'm kinda with hollowed here though. I prefer to use one ester and stick with it. I know there is more pinning, but it's not that much more. Especially if you stick to a M/W/F schedule. One extra shot a week. Doing every other day shooting, you'll pin 4 times one week, 3 times the next. That's how it works out. EOD is preferred of course.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Run prop the entire cycle and you wont need to do the wacky maths to keep a stable level till the end switching from e to p.
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    You can switch, and many do. I'm kinda with hollowed here though. I prefer to use one ester and stick with it. I know there is more pinning, but it's not that much more. Especially if you stick to a M/W/F schedule. One extra shot a week. Doing every other day shooting, you'll pin 4 times one week, 3 times the next. That's how it works out. EOD is preferred of course.
    I agree with both these guys. Though run an 8 week prop cycle and pin as suggested and you have only as many pins as a 12 week enanthate cycle. Plus you're out the cycle quicker and can probably cycle again sooner.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I agree with both these guys. Though run an 8 week prop cycle and pin as suggested and you have only as many pins as a 12 week enanthate cycle. Plus you're out the cycle quicker and can probably cycle again sooner.
    Will I see the same growth on an 8 week Test Prop cycle as a 12 week Test-E cycle. Is the standard 4 week Nolva/Clomid PCT the same as it is for the Enanthate Cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    Will I see the same growth on an 8 week Test Prop cycle as a 12 week Test-E cycle. Is the standard 4 week Nolva/Clomid PCT the same as it is for the Enanthate Cycle?
    Test e growth normall starts about week 5-6 for most and 2-3 on prop. It will all depend on your diet in any event.

Same PCT starting 3 days after last pin.

It'll also mean less hCG and less ai as the period is shorter.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I do like short ester cycles but you may experience more PIP.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    I switch off my long esters like enth , down to prope for 4 weeks then suspension for ten days then start my pct 24 hours after last suspension injection . Worked like a charm .

So for Prop you would do 300mg one week and 400mg the week after. A total of 7 injections over 2 weeks. Does that have the same effect as a 500mg/pw long ester Test cycle with the slower breakdown or would you divide 500mgs of Test prop by 3 one week and by 4 the next?

Just pin 150mg MWF. Then you don't have to worry about what day you're pinning on any given week. Take your ai with your shot.

450mg is pretty much the same as 500mg test e once you take into account the amount of test in prep and the amount in enanthate .
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information