Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Only HGH Cycle

deviantnabeel is offline New Member

Only HGH Cycle

Hi

I am not new to bodybuilding. But I am new to steroids . I have ran a cycle of hgh for one month and then I was traveling so couldnt keep up. Now that I am back on it, I have started the cycle back again. I am using Keifei at 4.5Ui daily. I want to cut and get more fat out of my body. Is this recommended? I am eating well and diet is going well too. Any form of comments are appreciated. I am approximately at 15% body fat. Came down from 35% in one year time. Did heavy weights throughout and now planning to cut.

Please note I am kinda having puffy nipple issue and I consulted. According to the doc its fat deposit and nothing to be worried about. He have given me medication for pain and swelling. Not sure if that would work. Just consulted yesterday. So going to try it for a week.

regards
    Mo

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am not an expert on HGH, but I started taking some before the last show and major water retention. Almost made me pull out at the last minute. If you are going to take hGH, you need to be in it for the long haul and it gets to be very expensive.
    IMO, it by itself will not give you the size of a good cycle. Scotchguard is extremely knowledgeable and may be able to provide insight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I am not an expert on HGH, but I started taking some before the last show and major water retention. Almost made me pull out at the last minute. If you are going to take hGH, you need to be in it for the long haul and it gets to be very expensive.
    IMO, it by itself will not give you the size of a good cycle. Scotchguard is extremely knowledgeable and may be able to provide insight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This is pretty much spot on. I also (most do) retain water in the short term with hgh. It can certainly be used on its own, and so many people would benefit from it in doing so. But I'm getting on a rant. Anyways, as charger said, be in it for the long haul. Don't set a time, but plan it out for 6 month blocks. I'd not even touch it if I couldn't run it for 6 months or more. I'll buy enough to last 6 month's and then reorder at a time I have been able to save more. From personal experience, I won't run it if I can't go over a year. I haven't messed with it in a long time because I've been into peptides these days. But if you run it the way you're supposed to for a long while, you'll benefit greatly (as long as it's legit of course).

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Imo its a waste of money unless you use it for 6 months to a year at 4+ IUs. Id even say 6 IUs id your goal is building muscle

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If fat loss is your goal, you may wanna look at hgh fragment 176-191. I've been taking it for couple months, and seems to be working, the fat is pouring off. Hard to tell though, cause I'm also taking tren /mast/test, and now anavar and t3....

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive used 3.3iu and noticed results after about 2-3 months. IMO 4.5iu is a bit more than you need for your goals. If you have legit keifei then you would be fine around the 3iu mark (I like 3.3 that way a vial lasts 3 shots). Pharm grade you would need 2iu to do the job and normally you'd want 50% more of generic chinese HGH assuming its real.

But to be honest, for the amount of money you will spend to lose BF I just don't think its worth it. You essentially wasted that first month of HGH unless you took only a small time away from it. Like the guys above have said, be ready to be on for about 6 months and probably even longer.

Do you have any cycle history?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    If fat loss is your goal, you may wanna look at hgh fragment 176-191. I've been taking it for couple months, and seems to be working, the fat is pouring off. Hard to tell though, cause I'm also taking tren /mast/test, and now anavar and t3....
    Sub the var for winny and add in slin and you've got my competition prep cycle right there..

Slin?

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Insulin

Quote Originally Posted by deviantnabeel View Post
    Hi

I am not new to bodybuilding. But I am new to steroids . I have ran a cycle of hgh for one month and then I was traveling so couldnt keep up. Now that I am back on it, I have started the cycle back again. I am using Keifei at 4.5Ui daily. I want to cut and get more fat out of my body. Is this recommended? I am eating well and diet is going well too. Any form of comments are appreciated. I am approximately at 15% body fat. Came down from 35% in one year time. Did heavy weights throughout and now planning to cut.

Please note I am kinda having puffy nipple issue and I consulted. According to the doc its fat deposit and nothing to be worried about. He have given me medication for pain and swelling. Not sure if that would work. Just consulted yesterday. So going to try it for a week.

regards
    Mo
    Welcome to the forum. At 30, you're still a little young for HGH. If you're only trying to lose fat, there are other cheaper ways to do it. If you're running HGH for all the added benefits of the HGH, then keep going. Just take it as long as your wife/girlfriend doesn't kick you out to the garage for spending her beauty shop money. 100mcg/ed of T4 works really well with HGH in cutting fat. A carb rotation diet with some cardio also does wonders. If you really want to maximize your HGH experience, do the diet, cardio, training, T4 and HGH. When you get down to around 10% or so, run a Test only cycle and you'll get great results. Test + HGH is an awesome cycle. HGH also helps retain more of the gains after PCT. Good luck.

T4 work better with hgh than t3? If so, would that be the case with hgh frag also

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    Imo its a waste of money unless you use it for 6 months to a year at 4+ IUs. Id even say 6 IUs id your goal is building muscle
    Not saying your not right for your needs but myself I have had tremendous success with 2-3 iu for short periods such as 3-4 months. If your HGH is good you should notice results quickly.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Not worth it for fat loss. Save your money and sort our diet out.

Thread Information