Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: test c

jl39 is offline Associate Member

test c

hey guys, just got some test c from one of the local guys through a buddy of mine. It was priced fairly well so I said what the hell, well it seems like it is much more watery than any of the other gear I've had and currently have. Does anyone know the reasoning behind this? I've read something about an EO carrier, the oils mentioned on the label are: benzyl alcohol, ethanol, and a pharmaceutical grade natural oil... thanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I have had test that looks yellow and I have had test that's almost totally clear it makes no difference
    Eduke93 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jl39 View Post
    hey guys, just got some test c from one of the local guys through a buddy of mine. It was priced fairly well so I said what the hell, well it seems like it is much more watery than any of the other gear I've had and currently have. Does anyone know the reasoning behind this? I've read something about an EO carrier, the oils mentioned on the label are: benzyl alcohol, ethanol, and a pharmaceutical grade natural oil... thanks

It very well could be the carrier oil if its a thinner consistency.

could not read the label but after some research found out the lab name is Solberg... ring a bell for anyone? and is their gear clear

Watson pitfter and Jelfa are are clear. It doesn't matter if it's clear or not

Well I saw a picture of a solberg vial on another forum from last year and the label is different, so I'm just questioning it

They could have changed a lot of things since. It's really hard to say. Ugl company's change labels often too

Thread Information