View Poll Results: Test only cycle danger level

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dont do it

    1 20.00%
  • Possible permanent sides

    2 40.00%
  • Safe if done correctly

    1 20.00%
  • u pussy ;d

    1 20.00%
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By Quester

Thread: Testosterone only cycle DANGER

  1. #1
    Denisxn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    20

    Question Testosterone only cycle DANGER

    Hello. Im new to the steroid world and started informing myself 2 months ago about cycles and everything.I have been training naturally 3 years counting macros and everything.I will attach a pic of me after my last cut i finisht 2 months ago.The reason i wanna start steroids (only test cycles) is because my life change and i dont have the time to do a proper bulk and cut.Im working for 5 months in another country saving money and cant buy food (its very expensive here).Working as s waiter 8hours/6day and feel like shit after work.I struggle even at maintaining what ive done for this 3 years.So my main question is - is the test only cycle between 350-500mg week whit AI, HCG , and proper PCT and BW that dagerous? Im 19 planing on doing cycle at 20 (in couple of months when i go home) the most that scary me is the endocrine system and fucking my natty test and hormones permanently.But i will do it anyways i just want to inform myself as much as i can. Have a nice day. Bye
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testosterone only cycle DANGER-img_20170518_233525.jpg  
    Last edited by Denisxn; 08-06-2017 at 04:38 AM.

  2. #2
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Denisxn View Post
    Hello. Im new to the steroid world and started informing myself 2 months ago about cycles and everything.I have been training naturally 3 years counting macros and everything.I will attach a pic of me after my last cut i finisht 2 months ago.The reason i wanna start steroids (only test cycles) is because my life change and i dont have the time to do a proper bulk and cut.Im working for 5 months in another country saving money and cant buy food (its very expensive here).Working as s waiter 8hours/6day and feel like shit after work.I struggle even at maintaining what ive done for this 3 years.So my main question is - is the test only cycle between 350-500g week whit AI, HCG, and proper PCT and BW that dagerous? Im 19 planing on doing cycle at 20 (in couple of months when i go home) the most that scary me is the endocrine system and fucking my natty test and hormones permanently.But i will do it anyways i just want to inform myself as much as i can. Have a nice day. Bye
    You have an excellent platform to build muscle from. Wait until twenty five to cycle. If you cycle sooner you will only hinder your potential and that would be a waste of a great body.
    At your age the sky is the limit. Keep lifting and keep your diet in check and when you are 25 you will be bigger naturally than a lot of bodybuilders.

    Training and diet is all you need to perfect at this time and its all here on this board. Cycling too soon would just hinder your htpa and it is virtually pointless.

    Welcome btw! Good to have you!

    Great work btw! You already look like a p**** magnet. Dont mess it up with juice.
    There will be a time and when it comes you will be a serious force to be reckoned with judging from your photo.
    charger69 likes this.

  3. #3
    Denisxn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    20
    i was expecting answer like that to start when im 25 but i want to have my dream body at 20 not 25 when i will look for a women to have kids whit, and i dont look like the photo above at the moment because i started work 2 months ago, gained fat (15% no abs) lost strenght(muscle) have 3 months left and will lose more thats why i want to start a cycle when i go home for 7 months. For 7 months i cant do a proper bulk and cut naturraly its jus not enought time.
    Last edited by Denisxn; 08-06-2017 at 05:13 AM.

  4. #4
    DHew's Avatar
    DHew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,077
    Blog Entries
    1
    What happens after you spend 7 months at home?

  5. #5
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    The dangers are ED no libido depression you will be a big hit with the ladies with that bro.Read the young and steroids thread.
    ryobi1 likes this.

  6. #6
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    So your going to use steroids to patch and cover holes in diet and not having enough time for proper diet and lack of chances to train?

    When rounds are used in that capacity, its hard to keep gains after pct

    I wouldn't blow a cycle like that, especially at a young age.

    I'm even considering putting off my second cycle due to early starts at work at 5 am

  7. #7
    Denisxn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    20
    .....
    Last edited by Denisxn; 08-06-2017 at 03:22 PM.

  8. #8
    Denisxn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    20
    ....
    Last edited by Denisxn; 08-06-2017 at 03:23 PM.

  9. #9
    Denisxn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    So your going to use steroids to patch and cover holes in diet and not having enough time for proper diet and lack of chances to train?

    When rounds are used in that capacity, its hard to keep gains after pct

    I wouldn't blow a cycle like that, especially at a young age.

    I'm even considering putting off my second cycle due to early starts at work at 5 am
    Im gonna use steroids to progress somehow, 7 months naturally i will barely progress but whit a cycle i will get the results of 1 year bulk naturally or even more,

  10. #10
    Denisxn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    What happens after you spend 7 months at home?

    i go to work again in another country whitout the chance of diet or going to the gym more than 2-3 times a week. I will be able to maintain my gainz only or most of them at least

  11. #11
    Denisxn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    The dangers are ED no libido depression you will be a big hit with the ladies with that bro.Read the young and steroids thread.

    Ive read the young and steroids thread, but alot people say a basic normal 350mg/week only cycle will not have any permanent sides if done correctly.Of course alot say it will fck me up forever but what about all these young ppl on their 20s not having problems. Especially the ones in the fitness industry.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Denisxn View Post
    i go to work again in another country whitout the chance of diet or going to the gym more than 2-3 times a week. I will be able to maintain my gainz only or most of them at least
    If you cannot afford food then all the steroids in the world will not help.
    The law of conservation of energy applies to human beings too.

  13. #13
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Yep what dog said

    Steoids are only 5% of the struggle, the other 95% is diet food food training and sleep

  14. #14
    ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Denisxn View Post
    i was expecting answer like that to start when im 25 but i want to have my dream body at 20 not 25 when i will look for a women to have kids whit, and i dont look like the photo above at the moment because i started work 2 months ago, gained fat (15% no abs) lost strenght(muscle) have 3 months left and will lose more thats why i want to start a cycle when i go home for 7 months. For 7 months i cant do a proper bulk and cut naturraly its jus not enought time.
    hit the gym when you can while you work, OK.. youre gaining size (fat/bulk) so when you get home, hit the gym hard and convert
    that extra size to lean mass, you wont need steroids to do that at your age, you have a good foundation already, the extra size is hard to get training all the time, you know how to count macros watch your fat intake, and eat more salads and vegies....

    the dangers are injuries, if you start a cycle after low training then going in hard...you will hurt yourself, roids wont help you then.
    you answered your own question saying youre scared about your endocrine system...
    anyone pumping 350-500 mg of test into them is doing harm, one of the reasons so many people are TRT, not the only reason,
    wait till you get a more stable life before running a cycle, when you can do it properly...blood work, diet, PCT..

  15. #15
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,422
    If you already know the answer to your question and don't like that answer, don't ask the question. That way you don't have to hear something you don't like.
    -Just do it!
    (and make room for someone who will do it the right way)

    There is a study of self-control.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ontrol/380673/
    -
    -100% of the kids who had self-control went on to successful careers and lives. The numbers were completely opposite for those who displayed a lack of self-control.
    This suggests that self-control (as learned through something like bodybuilding) is a larger determinant of success than intelligence, charisma, hard work ethic, etc...
    -
    -Despite the way you say your body looked two months ago, you will fail at everything in life with that attitude!
    -So, Just do it! ...get out of the way for others who are better than you.
    -
    -Honestly, I hope you learn how to take advice or not ask for it.
    Obs and ryobi1 like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •