Jonbana is offline Member

BLood work after blasting and cruising TRT does this look bad

Alright blasting and cruising for 3 or so years was on TRT by my doctor took myself off to see what happens this blood work was 6-8 weeks post PCT I need help understanding all of this and whats bad or can be improved and how , this is to see if I can be natty or should get back on TRT I don't see my doctor for these results for another month rather get information from you guys now ,

From what I see Estrogen is perfect , Test is LOW and my thyroid is LOW.... I have notice I have been putting on fat no matter how little I eat and im never hungry not sure is this helps you guys at all ,

First number is my number second number is the reference number , third Number is the units

Hematology

WBC = LO 3.7 4-11 (xE9/L)
    RBC = 5.58 4.5-6 (x E12/L)
    Hemoglobin = 164 135-175 (g/L)
    Hematocrit = 0.489 0.400-0.500 (L/L)
    MCV = 88 80-100 (F/L)
    MCH = 29.4 27.5-33 (P/G)
    MCHC = 335 305-360 (G/L)
    Platelets = 190 150-400 (xE9/L)
    RDW = HI 14.8 11.5-14.5 (%)

Differential

Neutrophils = LO 1.6 2.0-7.5 (xE9/L)
    Lymphocytes = LO 0.9 1.0-3.5 (xE9/L)
    Monocytes = 0.9 0.2-1.0 (xE9/L)
    Eosinophils = 0.2 0.0-0.5 (xE9/L)
    Basophils = 0.1 0.0-0.2 (xE9/L)

Biochemical investigation of anemias

B12 = Hi 1476 138-652 (PMOL/L)
    Ferritin = 212 22-275 (UG/L)

General chemistry

GLucose Random = 5.2 3.6-7.7 (MMOL/L)
    Hemoglobin A1c/Total= 5.1 <6.0 (%)
    Sodium = 140 135-145 (MMOL/L)
    Potassium = 4.9 3.5-5.2 (MMOL/L)
    Chloride = 99 98-108 (MMOL/L)
    Creatinine = 103 67-117 (UMOL/L)
    Glomerular Filtration Rate = 85
    Calcium = 2.47 2.15-2.60 (MMOL/L)
    alanine aminotransferase = 30 <50 (U/L)

LIPIDS

Triglyceride = 0.87 (MMOL/L)
    Cholesterol = 4.39 (MMOL/L)
    HDL = 1.21 (MMOL/L)
    non HDL = 3.18 (MMOL/L)
    LDL = 2.78 (MMOL/L)
    Cholesterol/HDL = 3.6

THYROID FUNCTION

Thyroid stimulating hormonse TSH = 0.85 0.32-4.0 (MIU/L)

PILUITARY FUNCTION

Folicle stimulating hormonse FSH = 1.9 1.0-8.0 (IU/L)
    Luteinizing hormonse LH = 1.6 1.0-7.0 (IU/L)
    Prolactin = 8.9 4.0-19.0 (UG/L)

REPRODUTICE AND GONDAL

Estradiol = 77 <162 (PMOL/L)
    Progresterone = 0.8 <1.7 (NMOL/L)
    Testosterone = 16.7 8.4-28.8 (NMOL/L)
    Testosterone free = 223 196-636 (PMOL/L)
    Last edited by Jonbana; 08-02-2017 at 07:10 PM.

your thyroid is fine
    for TSH 1 is baseline
    below 1 is a sign of hyperthroidism (fast metabolism)
    above 1 is a sign of hypothroidism (slow metabolism)
    please note I said sign.
    you would really need a full thyroid panel which includes t3, t4, rt3, rt4

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post

REPRODUTICE AND GONDAL

Estradiol = 77
    Progresterone = 0.8
    Testosterone = 16.7
    Testosterone free = 223
    what units are these numbers in??

it doesn't say , this was taken in Canada , I will update the post in fill in the reference next to the numbers

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    what units are these numbers in??
    Just updated the whole thread added all the reference numbers and the units very sorry to waste your time without adding these my appoligies any tips advice help would be ebst deciding to stay natty or get back on or recover naturally thanks <3

your test level is 481.

You seem at decent levels to me considering your 3+ years of use.
    I would test again in 6 weeks or so.

You probably are putting on fat because your metabolism is slower without all the added androgens in your body.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Things don't look too bad it'd be interesting to see what the SHBG is. What's the reference range for you egfr (estimated glomerular filtration rate) seems a little low? Your TSH looks OK it would be helpful to se your T4 & T3...
    Last edited by Marcus G; 08-02-2017 at 06:48 PM.

your test level is 481.

You seem at decent levels to me considering your 3+ years of use.
    I would test again in 6 weeks or so.

You probably are putting on fat because your metabolism is slower without all the added androgens in your body.
    how are you getting test level at 481? also how should I speed up my metabolism? anything you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Things don't look too bad it'd be interesting to see what the SHBG is. What's the reference range for you egfr (estimated glomerular filtration rate) seems a little low? Your TSH looks OK it would be helpful to se your T4 & T3...
    this blood work was hard to get I wrote down this myself from you guys on here after seeing my doctor under the notes and they just did it not questions ask getting more blood work is gonna be hard looking for a doctor as we speak

SHBG im not sure what you mean but that sorry I did get t4 and t3 sorry when I posted on here no one mentioned checking that..

how are you getting test level at 481?
    jut use a calculator such as:

https://www.nebido.com/en/hcp/resear...rsion-tool.php

this blood work was hard to get I wrote down this myself from you guys on here after seeing my doctor under the notes and they just did it not questions ask getting more blood work is gonna be hard looking for a doctor as we speak

SHBG im not sure what you mean but that sorry I did get t4 and t3 sorry when I posted on here no one mentioned checking that..
    The reason why thyroid wasn't suggested initially was because you was only trying to find out weather you could recover from long term TRT. You expressed concern about putting fat on so that's why T3 & T4 was then suggested. SHBG is what binds to circulating testosterone and stops it been used. So although your test level looks reasonable (considering how long it will was suppressed) your free t is on the lower side which suggests SHBG is elevated.

The reason why thyroid wasn't suggested initially was because you was only trying to find out weather you could recover from long term TRT. You expressed concern about putting fat on so that's why T3 & T4 was then suggested. SHBG is what binds to circulating testosterone and stops it been used. So although your test level looks reasonable (considering how long it will was suppressed) your free t is on the lower side which suggests SHBG is elevated.

Wow thank you marcus , so is there anything can do to raise test and thyroid naturally and any supplements you recommend ? my doctor says test is low get back on TRT ... maybe makes sense with this new doctor to get back on test higher dose as well ,

how does my cholesterol look as well im guessing no comment means good

I was gonna do a test booster but seems to be a waste , and right now my test seems ok like you mentioned but what about a couple months down the road..
    Last edited by Jonbana; 08-03-2017 at 11:51 AM.

oh thank you

Like is this was you and you had blood work what would you do get back on TRT or try to continue ?

Wow thank you marcus , so is there anything can do to raise test and thyroid naturally and any supplements you recommend ? my doctor says test is low get back on TRT ... maybe makes sense with this new doctor to get back on test higher dose as well ,

how does my cholesterol look as well im guessing no comment means good

I was gonna do a test booster but seems to be a waste , and right now my test seems ok like you mentioned but what about a couple months down the road..
    You could use vitamin D3 to lower SHBG and thus increase free test. Apart from that you could get some hmg and use that to further assist recovery. Test boosters are a waste and some will even cause shutdown. You need to show reference range for cholesterol to know for sure but it looks fine to me. You still didn't answer my question about egfr?

You could use vitamin D3 to lower SHBG and thus increase free test. Apart from that you could get some hmg and use that to further assist recovery. Test boosters are a waste and some will even cause shutdown. You need to show reference range for cholesterol to know for sure but it looks fine to me. You still didn't answer my question about egfr?

I don't know about egfr its not on the test I got done ?

I take d3 thanks

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know about egfr its not on the test I got done ?

I take d3 thanks
    It is the glomerular filtration rate, how your kidneys are functioning - you need to find the normal value, usually expressed as > x (whatever number - my labs use > 60). Your labs show the value of 85 so you need to know the range.
    egfr is "estimated glomerular filtration rate" which is how it is typically expressed. Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    It is the glomerular filtration rate, how your kidneys are functioning - you need to find the normal value, usually expressed as > x (whatever number - my labs use > 60). Your labs show the value of 85 so you need to know the range.
    egfr is "estimated glomerular filtration rate" which is how it is typically expressed. Make sense?
    no im lost sorry , I feel stupid with blood work , so my labs did not cover that did they?

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no im lost sorry , I feel stupid with blood work , so my labs did not cover that did they?
    Not stupid just unfamiliar. Don't view it as confusing, it's simple to learn but requires having it explained! Your labs did cover the glomerular filtration rate - it is between Creatinine and Calcium on your labs and has a value of 85. What is needed is the normal range listed on the labs so you can tell whether normal or not.

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    unfortunately in Canada, he does not meet the criteria to test SHBG
    with his Test levels... totally sucks....he could let his doc know he wants it tested,
    and opt to pay out of pocket... I havent tried this yet, but i'm sure its allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Not stupid just unfamiliar. Don't view it as confusing, it's simple to learn but requires having it explained! Your labs did cover the glomerular filtration rate - it is between Creatinine and Calcium on your labs and has a value of 85. What is needed is the normal range listed on the labs so you can tell whether normal or not.

so how does my blood work all around what do you see wrong or that stands out? everyone says get back on TRT and be above normal... but from what I see and understand I look like I recovered?

also my thyroid someone says my level means super slow... the other person said its mean hyperactive (fast) do you know the correct answer on this

Thread Information