Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Another First Cycle Thread

Stegils is offline New Member

Another First Cycle Thread

Hey Guys/Girls

Im currently into my first cycle ive done quiet abit of research plenty i listened to and other small things ive overlooked for my own convenience
    Ive been thinking alot and i feel like made mistakes and im here to ask for Advice and or wether everything is okay

My cycle is as follows
    Week 1-12 Test E probably going to 14 though
    Week 1-12 Provirion 50mg a day split 25mg morn/night
    Week 5-12 Anavar 40mg ed split 20mg morn/night
    Week 2-12 Arimidex .5 eod

My diet i feel is good ive purchase a form of meal service for lifting to make sure i eat enough due to tme constraints on cooking

My stats are
    Height: 6ft 0"
    Weight: 214 pounds
    Bf%: 17%-18%

My goal is to get the bf down while gaining lean muscle

IM CURRENTLY AT WEEK 5
    i know its far in to be making this threat but im just a little down and it may boost my spirits im enjoying everything so far but just overthinking has got me feeling shit
    Last edited by Stegils; 08-06-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Im actually 214 pounds
    Last edited by Stegils; 08-06-2017 at 07:28 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well 1st at your age your Hepta is not fully developed so you can run into some serious problems cycling at your age that can come up 10yrs down the road.Also you are not going to cut fat and gain muscle you will be just leaner and look more cut.But this is all diet related not aas and you are lucky that you didn't have any side effects beacuse you are taking 3 compounds on your 1st cycle!Not needed nor is it smart.I don't see how much test your AI is to high to start with and should've been started at week 1 I don't see no pct so all I can assume your friend gave you this mess and said it was good for you.Well when you can't get it up and a hot babe don't turn you on and you are depressed you will know why.Good luck bro!
    charger69 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well 1st at your age your Hepta is not fully developed so you can run into some serious problems cycling at your age that can come up 10yrs down the road.Also you are not going to cut fat and gain muscle you will be just leaner and look more cut.But this is all diet related not aas and you are lucky that you didn't have any side effects beacuse you are taking 3 compounds on your 1st cycle!Not needed nor is it smart.I don't see how much test your AI is to high to start with and should've been started at week 1 I don't see no pct so all I can assume your friend gave you this mess and said it was good for you.Well when you can't get it up and a hot babe don't turn you on and you are depressed you will know why.Good luck bro!
    my PCT is
    CLOMID 75/50/50/25
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Thanks for your input on making my cycle more productive and enjoyable for me

Anyone got usefull advice with possible tweeks to cycle

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes. Listen to Sounddog! You are stopping your natural test while you are producing enough for gains. Within a couple of years you will probably be back asking for help...well, it will be too late.
    Enjoy your cycle and I hope that you able to maintain an errction down the line. You do not see it right now, but you will.

How about instead of shitting on a mistake you see ive made give me the advice ive asked for what should i do going forward if your comment is to say ha you fucked up why bother

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stegils View Post
    How about instead of shitting on a mistake you see ive made give me the advice ive asked for what should i do going forward if your comment is to say ha you fucked up why bother
    Ok here's the low down. If it were me at this point this is what I would do.

1.Get on HCG immediately and reduce amount of Test by half. cutting so no need for a higher amount.
    2.Drop the Var at then end. No need for multiple compounds on a virgin steroid body.
    3.Finish the cycle as planned and perform PCT as per described
    4. Pull blood work at the end of PCT and maybe 6 weeks past that to see if recovered.

I'm assuming you have no pre cycle BW so it will be a guess to know if you are 100% recovered or not.?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thank you , looking into picking up some hcg hopefully
    Nah no pre cycle blood..

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Ok here's the low down. If it were me at this point this is what I would do.

1.Get on HCG immediately and reduce amount of Test by half. cutting so no need for a higher amount.
    2.Drop the Var at then end. No need for multiple compounds on a virgin steroid body.
    3.Finish the cycle as planned and perform PCT as per described
    4. Pull blood work at the end of PCT and maybe 6 weeks past that to see if recovered.

I'm assuming you have no pre cycle BW so it will be a guess to know if you are 100% recovered or not.?
    Exactly this.

You don't state your test dosage but I'll assume it's 500mg per week. If so, your ai dose is probably double what you need.

Oh, and cutting and bulking in the same cycle? As it's your first that may happen but really, pick one and stick to it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

my PCT is
    CLOMID 75/50/50/25
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Well instead of looking for ways to make it safer and there isn't any just STOP! would be your best bet.

my PCT is
    CLOMID 75/50/50/25
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

That's why we are here bro to help guys like you who inject compounds into their bodies without knowing the effects it will have on them in the yrs to come.

You didnt begin to help you came in here like a holier than thou cocksucker all that makes people want to do is shy away from the proper information wether it was silly and late of me to get the information doesnt matter if someone is after help kicking them down further isnt giving then advice its just being a cunt

Thread Information