Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Gyno from an old cycle and alcohol

George68539 is offline New Member

Gyno from an old cycle and alcohol

Hi guys. I'm 20 years old and about 3 months ago I finished a test e cycle which I cut short only three weeks in as I started to get gyno on my right nipple.
    I ran letro for 6 weeks than then nolva for 6 weeks to try to reverse the gyno. It did reverse a bit but not much.

My question is would it be ok to drink alcohol now my hormone levels have gone back to normal? E.g. If I was to drink a few too many would that cause a raise in estrogen and cause my gyno to worsen?
    Thanks George

Kai Lover is offline Banned
    If you've got money for alcohol, you've got money for the surgery

Ok thanks for the advice. I might give ralox a try as a lot of people have recommended it. But as I've heard drinking alcohol does increase estrogen by 25% when at the most intixicated state. I hardly ever drink but I'm wondering if I do could this cause my gyno to worsen if I can't get rid of it with letro, nolva or ralox? This is because surgery is out of the question. My gyno is not bad enough now to need it and I haven't got the money.

Thanks George
    Last edited by George68539; 08-10-2017 at 11:36 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai Lover View Post
    If you've got money for alcohol, you've got money for the surgery
    Really. How much do you get charged for a bottle of manly rose? They sure see you coming don't they.
    Obs, Eduke93, PT1982 and 2 others like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Really. How much do you get charged for a bottle of manly rose? They sure see you coming don't they.
    Just pissed my pants.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by George68539 View Post
    Hi guys. I'm 20 years old and about 3 months ago I finished a test e cycle which I cut short only three weeks in as I started to get gyno on my right nipple.
    I ran letro for 6 weeks than then nolva for 6 weeks to try to reverse the gyno. It did reverse a bit but not much.

My question is would it be ok to drink alcohol now my hormone levels have gone back to normal? E.g. If I was to drink a few too many would that cause a raise in estrogen and cause my gyno to worsen?
    Thanks George
    Did you run a typical post cycle therapy ? Or was it the letro angs nolva only?

It was nolva and letro only as I stopped my cycle early and wanted to get rid of gyno and stop it progressing asap. It's settled down now as it was about 2-3 months ago but I'm wondering if drinking will be ok or if it will make the gyno grow again?

Bump

Kai Lover is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    £5 in the UK.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai Lover View Post
    £5 in the UK.
    Well, that'll cover gyno surgery. no doubt!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ok so I take it that when my test and estrogen levels return to normal I will be able to drink every now and then without gyno worsening?
    Last edited by George68539; 08-11-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    If Carling made tits,you'd have the best tits in the world.

I have read on a few websites that alcohol can raise estrogen and lower testosterone levels . About three weeks after my cycle when my gyno had gone ( three weeks into letro) I had about 5 beers one night and a few days after the pain in my nipple came back and got a little bigger. Maybe this was just because my estrogen levels were a bit spikey. I started letro letro as soon as I got gyno simptoms on week three of my cycle. I ran letro for about 6 weeks then tappered off and started nolvadex and ran 40mg for 6 weeks

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Letro and nolva will not reverse gyno if it is already set in. After 3 weeks on cycle I doubt you are that far in, but considering that now its been 3 months and its not reversed, that is a bit worrying. Im speaking from first hand experience here. I must have spent 500+ on nolva and letro before I realized it wasn't going to get rid of the gyno. I did manage to drastically reduce the size which made recovery from surgery that much easier.

Thread Information